• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INFPs can be sexy, but they are always cute.

But then again, my standards for sexy are more mental than physical.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INFPs can be sexy, but they are always cute.

But then again, my standards for sexy are more mental than physical.

You have to phrase that differently otherwise it sounds like infps were ugly. How about: "INFPs can be sexy, but they are always cute. Thats how they feel to me on this forum, now I just have to find out what persons are behind them :)"

That should be slimy enough :D

So It Goes

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
You have to phrase that differently otherwise it sounds like infps were ugly. How about: "INFPs can be sexy, but they are always cute. Thats how they feel to me on this forum, now I just have to find out what persons are behind them :)"

That should be slimy enough :D

I may have stuck my big toe in my mouth again.

Let's say:

INFPs are always cute (through their words, mannerisms, and appearance).

... and can be sexy,

... but I place more value on a mental connection than a physical one.

If I find a mental mate, they are unbelievably sexy to me.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
No...they are beastly creatures! Wild, feral and untaimable.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I may have stuck my big toe in my mouth again.

Let's say:

INFPs are always cute (through their words, mannerisms, and appearance).

... and can be sexy,

... but I place more value on a mental connection than a physical one.

If I find a mental mate, they are unbelievably sexy to me.

:)

No...they are beastly creatures! Wild, feral and untaimable.

says the religious zealot :thumbdown: :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
wtf, fuck religion. you do not understand a single word I speak of.

oh, well, then. I wonder whose fault that is :D

ok but now I poked you infps enough with self-reflective criticism about yourself, I have to run now or this will end in a fistfight :nono:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
oh, well, then. I wonder whose fault that is :D

ok but now I poked you infps enough with self-reflections about yourself, I have to run now or this will end in a fistfight :nono:

None ordinary reality is none linear. Religion is as flat as earth...Science is as flat as earth, marriage made in heaven.

I speaketh in a manner conductive of the times. The ways before people got mindfucked into believing their conditioning. its understandable that none would actually understand what I say. Its in another octave.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Ya, exactly as stubborn as intps :)

(but in fact I like reading you)

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
psssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
You know, I always found it baffling how colleagues or people I worked with would suddenly develop an attraction towards me. And I can tell it develops because upon meeting me, I'm taken for a complete weirdo (granted, we exhibit quirky behaviour!). Once they get to know me, there's an explanation for all the weirdness and they find it quite endearing...
They discover my genuine curiosity to learn, my patience and candor, and my understanding of human qualities that makes those feel closer to me. I do agree with some of the posters projecting innocence to our persona. I'm more often taken for being naive, if that's what it also means. :)

As for myself, I've dated someone very similar to me (ENFP), although I try not to hold someone's type against them. Two of my best friends are INFP's, but romantically I just don't expect an INFP+INFP to complete each other. I always thought I wanted an extrovert, but I was once enamored with an INFJ. Perhaps it's more important I look for a J to compliment me.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for myself, I've dated someone very similar to me (ENFP), although I try not to hold someone's type against them. Two of my best friends are INFP's, but romantically I just don't expect an INFP+INFP to complete each other. I always thought I wanted an extrovert, but I was once enamored with an INFJ. Perhaps it's more important I look for a J to compliment me.

I think having some differences on the J/P end of business is more workable than introversion with extroversion, if it must be a choice between the two. But then, I would say that. I've declared my INFP appreciation many times. :heart: I think ENFPs are pretty cool, too, but they're better as good friends than long-term romantic partners - for me, at any rate. (Welcome to the forum, by the way.)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I think having some differences on the J/P end of business is more workable than introversion with extroversion, if it must be a choice between the two. But then, I would say that. I've declared my INFP appreciation many times. :heart: I think ENFPs are pretty cool, too, but they're better as good friends than long-term romantic partners - for me, at any rate. (Welcome to the forum, by the way.)

Well I have seen often that p-types have a broader openess to different types or dont even name a type at all, while J types from the start have a somewhat clear understanding of what type their partners should be. From my experience and imo, I'ld say that a J/P difference is more straining on a relationship than a E/I difference, given the fact the differences were pronounced

Porcelain Hearts

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Appreciate the warm welcome. :bye:
As entropie suggests, I think J types are more decisive and attentive, which to me is actually comforting. Oftentimes a P can overlook details and when I get aloof, I feel the utmost care and concern from the Js. I understand where the strain comes from (which is why I find an SJ approach too tense). But there's also too much leeway with another P. In my eyes, I expect growth... I'm not just looking to be validated in a relationship. I feel most Js motivate me to become better at what I do.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From my experience and imo, I'ld say that a J/P difference is more straining on a relationship than a E/I difference, given the fact the differences were pronounced

I can see why an individual with strong perceiving preferences might have trouble with someone of hardcore judging preferences and vice versa, especially if they were living together, but I think two Js would clash easily, too, if their priorities weren't aligned. I like perceiving people - they help me to relax and feel happier.

I'd wager that it's probably more important to seek common ground with whatever function is strongest. For me, this is my nearly maxed-out introversion; I've been with extroverts romantically and I found spending time with them/managing a compatible social life to be decidedly more draining than I would like. Even though I'm not an extreme J at all, I tend to find conflict more often with others who are. Thus, for me, if given a choice between an ENFJ and an INFP, I would be friends with the ENFJ and romantic partners with the INFP. It all depends on your individual needs/desires, obviously, but that's how my perspective came into existence.

mustacheman

MBTI Type
ENFP
I think having some differences on the J/P end of business is more workable than introversion with extroversion, if it must be a choice between the two.
It really depends on the person but the opposite is more true for me. Js seem to have a hard time handling me.

Malleus

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very much so but in their own way. There are different types of sexy and INFP females have their own sexy. As what has been said already, they have the quiet innocent appeal type thing going for them. But in actuality, from what I have experienced they are quite....handsy...

:whistling:

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah I find INFP traits sexy. They still need to look hot though :smile: