• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
yes, infp's are sexy. they're nfp's. however, they are one e away from awesome ;P

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You know that's interesting because I know at least 2 INFP females IRL.

The first word that comes to mind is 'quirky'. Very quirky. And even a bit awkward.

But that's why I like them! :yes: It's all part of their charm!

I can also see sexy, but it's you know, an awkward, quirky sexy.

Just from personal observation. I think one of the INFPs may actually be INTP though or just not have well developed whatever it is that helps you express your emotions.

hiddengem

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I consider the one INFP that I know (know for sure that he is an INFP) to be very sexy. Part of the attraction for me was that he was a little bit awkward while at the same time possessing a silent confidence in himself.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
I consider the one INFP that I know (know for sure that he is an INFP) to be very sexy. Part of the attraction for me was that he was a little bit awkward while at the same time possessing a silent confidence in himself.

He was a bit of a hidden gem?

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
Yes! INFPs are romantic like a fireplace in a beautiful cabin: gentle, warming, seducing. When they're made right you never want to leave.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Surprisingly, many of the women do have the feeling of suffocation when in relationship with INFPs...

Clingy-ness is unsexy. ;) Otherwise, I never had that impression from the INFPs since they value time alone as much as I do. Maybe you meant something else? :)

He looks like a girl.

I prefer guys who have the androgynous look - otherwise, it's difficult for me to be attracted to them physically. If he can pass for both a girl and boy, then he's good to go. :D If not, he could also have some feminine qualities. (Btw, overdoing anything is unattractive.) I have a knack for being friends with manly men than dating them. We're not comfortable enough with initiating such intimacy.

The first word that comes to mind is 'quirky'. Very quirky. And even a bit awkward.

But that's why I like them! :yes: It's all part of their charm!

I can also see sexy, but it's you know, an awkward, quirky sexy.

Yes! INFPs are romantic like a fireplace in a beautiful cabin: gentle, warming, seducing. When they're made right you never want to leave.

:yes:

And CzeCze, have you heard of Anderson Cooper - the CNN anchor?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Na, Lethe, the difference between the INFPs you're talking about and the ones nolla is talking about is straight up maturity.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
No, come on! The clinginess is my specialty... You gonna luv me as I am! :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh, I've dated clingy and it put me in a cage. I don't like the cat box so I figure if I don't want to be in it, I damn well better give the same curtesy.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I wouldn't say i'm clingy, but i really like affection, so i have been called clingy.
I always thought clingy was always wanting to be right at someones side, doing what they were doing, never leaving them alone. That isn't me, but i do like to hug and kiss a lot, A LOT.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, I would say I'm at my most content when I'm curled up on my g/f's lap while she pets me =^.^= (more like curled up on the couch with my head in her lap, but you know what I mean)

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I always thought clingy was always wanting to be right at someones side, doing what they were doing, never leaving them alone. That isn't me, but i do like to hug and kiss a lot, A LOT.

By your description neither am I.

Yeah, I would say I'm at my most content when I'm curled up on my g/f's lap while she pets me =^.^= (more like curled up on the couch with my head in her lap, but you know what I mean)

Damn you lucky people...

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Well, I don't think this will do the trick, but :hug:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
And CzeCze, have you heard of Anderson Cooper - the CNN anchor?

He's INFP?

Well hot damn, you guys get massive points for that.

He's a hottie. Me and Kathy Griffin (some people on the site typed her an ENFP) call dibs.