• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
I know one guy irl who I think is INFP and I wouldn't describe him as effeminate at all. He has sort of a gentle demeanor and he's very polite and quiet, but effeminate would be way too strong of a word.

couldn't agree more! my friend doug is an infp, and i would never describe him as effeminate!

He sort of de facto lives in my appartment, but he really pulls his weight, I don't think any of us would rather he live at his own place. With people he's warmed up to, his I can turn into crazy E, which is fun because (since I've never met another ENFP) he'll not only come up with random crazy adventures, but he'll actually go on mine, too!
His I still kinda uneases me--it's like I AM enjoying the silence, but I feel like I need to (and actually do) say, "hey, i'd talk or something, but i'm enjoying just sitting here"

Power to you, INFPs!

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know I'm asking people to grossly over-generalize but I was reading up on the ISTP type, who are supposed to be generally very earthy and sensual.

Does the INFP of whatever gender you tend to be more sexually attracted to--as a type, not so much on an individual basis--sexually appeal to you?

And please say what gender of INFP you're thinking of too.
Do you mean ISFP? That type is closer to having the "earthy and sensual" quality of the ISTP. INFPs might be uber-sexy, but I don't understand the relationship to to the ISTP for comparison. It would make sense referring to a closer type such as the ISFP. The SFP's as a type description would be especially adept at Sensory and Feeling experience, and spontaneity, all potentially appealing sensually.

INFPs would be very much the dreamer, so whatever appeal that would have sensually is their domain. I don't think that type is particularly earthy though, but *really* idealistic and imaginative. Based on type descriptions I would say the INFP sensuality could be interwoven with their imaginative idealism, whereas the ISFP would be more present in the sensation of the moment, but both might possess a certain openness and willingness.

ngannacvy

MBTI Type
INFP
(I found this on another site asking if female INFP are hot and I liked the response and think it belongs in this thread...written by the user mikkle.. I think?)

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say what I think the INFP look is and why I think its hot.

The look in the INFP's eyes is kind, curious, and very intelligent, with a hint of sadness, probably due to her sense of/concern about injustice in the world.

Seems like there is some kind of wisdom in the eyes as well......an "old soul", as they say.........

She has a slightly dark "aura" about her, is mysterious, seems like she's from another time in history, maybe the Renaissance or the Victorian era........

I guess the "faerie" thing would also apply.......she has delicate features and looks somewhat otherworldly........ethereal......like maybe an elf or a vampire.........

She's waifish, but not necessarily frail......like a ballerina or a dancer, I suppose.

Fashion wise, she is creative and eclectic, but not over the top.......can border on eccentric, but has elegant and sophisticated taste.

Looks like some kind of rich and artsy baroness...........

She's a natural beauty, and looks great with or without makeup.

It seems almost unnecessary to explain why all these qualities are hot---but I guess I shouldn't assume everyone feels the same way.....so....

It's hot for me because it reveals a kind heart, a deep soul, and a keen mind. It is visually appealing in an immediate sense, and it stimulates my imagination as well.....

That's the best way I can put it.

luminous beam

♪♫♪♫♪♫
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
<-----um, hello?!...

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
To answer your overall question: YES. We're drop dead gorgeous, and everyone wants a little bit of us. In public, I find myself being followed by hordes and hordes of possessed girls..like the ones in the Axe commercials, following me. Hey, I'm kind of a big deal..don't act like you're not impressed.

hopeseed

MBTI Type
INF~
Enneagram
4 w5
INFP's are the most sexy...to me. Heart is sexy. I'm talking about INFP men, I love when men can actually feel and seem to see what's actaully important in life. Wow, I'm so bias! I know this is also over generalized :)

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I only know one male INFP that I'm aware of, and I think he's pretty sexy. But somehow he's pretty scary to me as well, I don't know why, because he's really sweet and stuff. I really don't get it. Maybe it's his eyebrows. :huh:

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
Man this keeps going, it's like you keep forgetting what you said and have to keep reminding yourself. Your ethereal and that's as close as you get, because you don't want to be considered sexy. But if you like the compliments, and you do, yes you can be sexy too if you want (in your own minds only).

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
You finally admit for yourself to be unreasonable?

Astute!

Yeah, it need not make any sense. There is only feel! And the feel changes from person to person, its all good! Trust me!

You have fallen into the same trap others do when they start to malign another type using their superior 'reason'. It's obvious that you have some sort of agenda here...so it becomes hard to accept your 'reason' when it's based on an irrational and unstated motivation.
but I don't care to debate your irrationality. You can go be 'superior' elsewhere.
I will say that you come off as quite imbalanced to me...but I forgive you for your ignorance and lack of self-awareness. Go hug a tree.:hug:

Blocked.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am. Extremely.