• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFtensity - Wooosh!

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
ah lucky.

I just want this to stop. It's like a physical pain when I am waiting on communications!

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
ah lucky.

I just want this to stop. It's like a physical pain when I am waiting on communications!

hahaha

yeah man. i am going thru that with two girls right now. if i can't wait, i go text the other one to keep sane, then it doubles sometimes, sometimes it hits the same time. i have no idea of this timing thing. LOL! sometimes i talk to an ex to keep me sane... but now i am thinking... something else.. crap i dun wanna jinx myself...

for reals though, i can't think of any other way to deal with it other than dispersing the attention amongst different girls

or going drinking/clubbing, etc...

but yeah, supposedly its all about having the upper hand. i seriously hate that shiet. i don't get why the world has to be that way. i mean fkk... haha oh wells.

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
yeah i was texting an ex yesterday just cause i knew she'd answer right away.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
^ LOLZZZZZZ

yeah man. this is all their fault (the girl who didn't respond back)

if they were more on point, they wouldn't make me (us) do this!

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
^ the weirdest part is that right when i got pissed off and told myself to stop talkin to them and started focusing on the next girl... thats when they called or texted.

when they did that, i was like "wtf is this? i don't get it" . only later did i realize that they were doing their own shyer girl version of saying "lets get it started again"

and now its all starting all over again. dood. its frickin weird. but thats how i got with a majority of my ex's, right when i said fkk it, thats when it happened...

if i were to do it all over again, i would have taken out her best female friend both of them for dinner or something.

i think there's a good chance a disillusioned with guys friend of hers is making her think negative things. i would have taken out her close friends, bought them dinner, won them over with the charm, and told her friend ill try to introduce her to some guy.

then the incessant "sex in the city" how to be single and alone as an old woman advice would stop going into her ear.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
exactly! stupid girls....

Well, okay, guys - allow me to demonstrate the catch 22 situation here.

If a girl responds immediately, guys think she is "easy" and get tired of her easily or use the crap out of her.

If a girl does not respond immediately, guys get bored and go looking elsewhere.

So DAMN!!!!! :devil: It is you GUYS who are a pain in the ass.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Well, okay, guys - allow me to demonstrate the catch 22 situation here.

If a girl responds immediately, guys think she is "easy" and get tired of her easily or use the crap out of her.

If a girl does not respond immediately, guys get bored and go looking elsewhere.

So DAMN!!!!! :devil: It is you GUYS who are a pain in the ass.

LOL

yeah, i guess ur right. >.<

but i think some girls just do it to get the upper hand, and then just laugh at u cus u they got it. -_-

dood, i need to stop drunk posting. LOL

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
can't you tell the difference between a guy who just wants a quick fuck and a guy who i genuinely interested in a serious relationship?

meanie head girls :p

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
can't you tell the difference between a guy who just wants a quick fuck and a guy who i genuinely interested in a serious relationship?

meanie head girls :p

Sure!!!!!! But the problem is that we are taught to act in conservative ways, and women who are flighty tend to respond immediately. So even though we are burning inside, rationality tells us to calm the hell down. :cool:

Besides, the common idea is: If a guy is REALLY interested, he will be happy if you wait. Or he will be totally disappointed if you just jump in his lap.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
yeah, thats why i don't mind just kickin it with a girl i really like, without the sex in the beginning.

but at least holding hands and 2nd base kind of stuff so i know she's mine. LOL!

but that backfires sometimes because i think some girls need the sex to get as clingy as i might get.

thats my catch 22 at least... one day i think i'll find the answer.

jake... yea little linguist is spot on though about the girl's viewpoint...

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
yeah, thats why i don't mind just kickin it with a girl i really like, without the sex in the beginning.

but at least holding hands and 2nd base kind of stuff so i know she's mine. LOL!

but that backfires sometimes because i think some girls need the sex to get as clingy as i might get.

thats my catch 22 at least... one day i think i'll find the answer.

jake... yea little linguist is spot on though about the girl's viewpoint...

Hmm, well it is hard for me to respond to the idea of being "clingy" because everyone has a different definition of "clingy." I mean some guys think sharing ideas and feelings is clingy; whereas I do not. Some others do not even think you are clingy unless some serious stalking is going on....(Not my opinion, but you know how it is).

If by clingy you mean loyal - I do not think every woman needs sex immediately in order to be loyal....Most girls think guys need that, ironically enough.

Personally, my opinion is as follows:

Be yourself. Do not try to be someone else. That's hard, but it is the only key to success. And if the guy - in your case, girl - does not like you, then it is better to know it initially, because everyone will figure it out after a while anyway.

I'm a natural person. That's the best way to be. And that goes for guys as well. If you get "rejected," do not see it as "rejection." See it as a confirmation that something better is coming. :) By better, I mean someone who is more fitting to your own personality.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
If by clingy you mean loyal - I do not think every woman needs sex immediately in order to be loyal....Most girls think guys need that, ironically enough.

lol

i think clingy as in texting too often or calling too often in the beginning of the courtship.

i got out of a 4 year relationship where i was used to feeling stable, so during the entire courtship phase, i needed that stability again. so it led me to text or call too much, especially during the time of "holding out" the girl does.

i couldn't understand some things bc i was used to my ex not texting back if she was mad about something. then it made me think they were mad at me for some reason... i dunno. sent me down a spiral in a weird way. and then they would text back, and i would get some flashback of something that happened before with an ex (i just realized this)

yeah i think im just confused at this point. and not sure what i want.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
lol

i think clingy as in texting too often or calling too often in the beginning of the courtship.

i got out of a 4 year relationship where i was used to feeling stable, so during the entire courtship phase, i needed that stability again. so it led me to text or call too much, especially during the time of "holding out" the girl does.

i couldn't understand some things bc i was used to my ex not texting back if she was mad about something. then it made me think they were mad at me for some reason... i dunno. sent me down a spiral in a weird way. whereas if i was more aloof (like when i was used to being single) things would have worked out much smoother.

Relationships are not easy. That is for sure. Even with my husband, I am continuously learning and growing - finding out more about human nature.

Most times, I just have a "feeling" or a "gut instinct" regarding the right thing to do. But perhaps I also rely a little bit more than the typical ENFP on the experience I have had. I attribute that to the S/N balance...Intuition combined with an appreciation of experience.

Alas, there is no "formula" regarding how to act in a given situation, since every situation is different. It depends greatly on the person's personality and the mutual feelings and energy that is there....

...Which is what makes MBTI so fascinating because personality is really the crux of human experience. So even a few human beings' attempt to take something so complex, so marvellous, so beautiful - and transcribe it into a formula is something that interests me a great deal.

So, I go back to what I said earlier: You should be true to yourself. Let the chips fall where they may. If you are not true to yourself, your own personality, your own feelings, your own self, it will not bode well for any relationship.

Which is not to say that one should not learn, grow and develop. It also does not mean to have total disregard for others' feelings. But it does mean do NOT put yourself second. It is best to have a good regard for yourself and the other person. Be strong. Be you.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
^ yeah thnx.

i know what i have to do to be true to myself. but a lot of distractions are getting in the way. like obligations i have... my mind goes haywire thinking about them actually...

i think if i read ur post again in a week, it would make more sense and i can absorb it... thnx again. ^_^

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
for reals though, i can't think of any other way to deal with it other than dispersing the attention amongst different girls

or going drinking/clubbing, etc...

Hahaha... Yes, I do this too! Disperse! Scattered attention, not so focused. That's my favorite solution for diffusion as well.

Cuuuuute! I love that! "So I know she's mine." Adorable.

yeah i think im just confused at this point. and not sure what i want.

Yeah, see that's the thing! You fall into a pattern with someone and then you meet someone new and it's like... wait, what pattern do I follow now? And, it's just like you (I mean, I) should opt for sanity and not text like crazy even though that's what your (or well, my) initial tendency is... because I would say that MOST people are not that way and it's the less offensive. Definitely the anti-WHOA route, but it means I have to figure out where to channel all of the emotions I experience so the one person doesn't get them full force... at least not in the beginning...

It would have been nice to get the whole relationship thing right the first time instead of having to sort of muddle through the remnants of them. I mean, this is common sense, but I feel like I'm always on edge because I've been hurt before, but chances are, so has the other person... so you can't really jump like you may have in your first safer relationship...

and.. now, I'm starting to ramble... haha.