• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INJFs, Do you like cats?

INFJs, do you like cats?

• Yes, I love cats.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, I don't like cats.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm undecided on cats.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
From my observations, it seems to me that most INFJs love cats. Am I wrong?

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love all animals equally.

Destiny

A wannabe dog
Meowrrr.

I love both cats and dogs equally. I love cats because cats are adorable and they triggered protective instincts in me, and I love dogs because dogs are loyal. But if I have to choose between dogs and cats, I will choose dogs though, because loyalty is one of the trait that I value most.

oneandonly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Cats are playful, loyal(for the most part) and have completely varying personalities...

Dogs are loyal and protective and also have different personalities..

All animals are great.. If I could I would have them all.. A Dog, A Cat, A Lizard and A Fish..

My dog Lightning will always hold a special place in my heart.. because she protected me and no one else.. she was my friend and family.. i still miss her sometimes

She was unique.. she was the runt of her litter (that is why I picked her).. she also had 1 brown eye and 1 brown eye with a spot of blue, for good measure.. she was literally the best. Best thing ever.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
If you love cats, you'll probably enjoy this book:

51KTLL4CQ0L._AA160_.jpg

Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World

Here's a cute kitten pic as reward for participating in the poll:

cutekitten.jpg

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes, I do love kitties. :3 I used to be more of a dog person but now kitties are awesome too in my book. There is just something relatable about them, how they may take time to warm up but can be really friendly. How adorable it is when they want to share your snack.

I also love it when they are playful. No two cats are alike and they all have their own unique personalities. How they are curious about everything. They think hoomans are weirdos but the bond you form with them is unbreakable. Some people have compared me to a cat too.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
If I were a pet person it would be dogs all the way. Orange kittens are the only cats I find compelling.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I love cats! I have cats tattooed on my arm.