• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Face Composites of NFP males and females

Raffaella

bon vivant
I was amused when I saw this on the facebook group, they're based on 36 images, apparently.

ENFPs:

Dut9lfV.jpg
xLorKH5.jpg

INFPs:

NcUTus9.jpg
dkps64l.jpg

What's with INFPs and forced smiles? Also, it seems like ENFPs look past you, at someone else, their gaze is not as direct as INFPs.

What you think? I think my instinctual variant face composite captures my expressions in photos better.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[MENTION=8584]SpankyMcFly[/MENTION] has said that NFPs (especially INFPs) have "pobrecito eyes" big doe-y puppy dog eyes that evoke sympathy :)

unsomething

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2w3
I'd love to see a big comparison for all the temperaments or types!

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well of course INFPs have "forced smiles". We are introverts and prone to sadness remember :hippie:

Someone once told me, that there are 2 types of people - show teeth and never show teeth, when they smile. Lol.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The INFP girl composite kinda looks like me :ninja:

I show my teeth when I smile though.

eudaimonia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My INFP friend has a much bigger schnoz.

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
@<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/8584.html" target="_blank">SpankyMcFly</a> has said that NFPs (especially INFPs) have "pobrecito eyes" big doe-y puppy dog eyes that evoke sympathy :)

*nods*

My wife has "accused" me of doing this intentionally when I am not even aware that I'm doing it in order to "get my way" in her words. Which I find hilarious & annoying at the same time. What you can see emotion on my face!!! No Wai! I hide that stuff as best I can at all times! (not as good as I'd like to think) I use this as an emotional tool to manipulate others?! Oh NO you DIN'NT!!!

This lined up quite well however when I discovered visual typing. The types all have a unique expression and for Fi/Ne it's called "Pained Expression". The irony is that this expression is not representative of any inner conflict or distress, which makes sense to me when I consider when someone has pointed this out to me, I"m like what? I feel just fine/normal *boggles*

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't think STPs are big on giant smiles either, although we can fake it, but it looks corny. I'm a hide my teeth smiler. It's very subtle. It's my natural smile.

ESTPs can especially fake big smiles, but it tends to seem fakey and forced. Like a salesman trying to work people.

INFPs still seem warmer and more genuine with their smiles, even if they are capable of looking like melancholy gloom kids.

Raffaella

bon vivant
*nods*
This lined up quite well however when I discovered visual typing. The types all have a unique expression and for Fi/Ne it's called "Pained Expression". The irony is that this expression is not representative of any inner conflict or distress, which makes sense to me when I consider when someone has pointed this out to me, I"m like what? I feel just fine/normal *boggles*

I don't know, I kind of agree that the pained expression is about inner conflict or maybe confusion. I recorded myself; I had the pained expression and I remembered the thought behind it and I realised something... I think it's a conflict between Ne and Te (exploring and exacting). When I make statement without explaining it (Te) an associated conflicting thought (Ne) jumps into my head and I feel confused since I need to explain it and go off on a tangent (Ne) but Te's nagging at me to continue stating everything.

There are a lot of similarities, though, I never rest my eyes on something; my eyes moved around a lot and my facial expressions are animated. There's definitely a naivety to my body language and I think that's why everyone seems to think I'm younger than I am since I'm not baby-faced.

eudaimonia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFPs have much smaller noses.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know, I kind of agree that the pained expression is about inner conflict or maybe confusion. I recorded myself; I had the pained expression and I remembered the thought behind it and I realised something... I think it's a conflict between Ne and Te (exploring and exacting). When I make statement without explaining it (Te) an associated conflicting thought (Ne) jumps into my head and I feel confused since I need to explain it and go off on a tangent (Ne) but Te's nagging at me to continue stating everything.

There are a lot of similarities, though, I never rest my eyes on something; my eyes moved around a lot and my facial expressions are animated. There's definitely a naivety to my body language and I think that's why everyone seems to think I'm younger than I am since I'm not baby-faced.
I am this. You must really suck at daily living like I do.

Raffaella

bon vivant
I am this. You must really suck at daily living like I do.

Haha, it can be frustrating because some people are wont to assuming a lot about you... I try to quash their perceptions earlier on. On the other hand, I've learnt to use it to my advantage, I can manipulate people into doing things for me that I'm too lazy to do myself. :D

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Haha, it can be frustrating because some people are wont to assuming a lot about you... I try to quash their perceptions earlier on. On the other hand, I've learnt to use it to my advantage, I can manipulate people into doing things for me that I'm too lazy to do myself. :D

I can't hold down a job…though I'd never quit a job and I don't intentionally manipulate people.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How does your competence connect to your perceived age? :thinking:

It is obvious-younger people are less competent.

I am nothing but a burden on society. My mere existance takes away resources from the truly deserving. I break everything I touch, and this world would be better without me. If I tried to kill myself, I'd probably do it wrong.

lulabelle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFPs have very sweet, sad eyes.