• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] 100% F?

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
I see it this way:

INFPs are 100% F
ENFPs are 85% F
ENFJs are 75% F
INFJs are 60% F

I think there are individual variances, but I think some types are more prone than others.

Zergling

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ExTJ
I see it this way:

INFPs are 100% F
ENFPs are 85% F
ENFJs are 75% F
INFJs are 60% F

I think there are individual variances, but I think some types are more prone than others.

Yes, there are individual variances, such as some INFP's being 103% F.:devil:

In order to function day to day, some impersonal logic, rule following, etc. has to be included in decision making at some point, and some emotion will need to be included thanks to the amount of stuff that effects other people, so it's very unlikely that anyone could be 100% T or F. Maybe something like 90 or 80 would be the maximum percent, though there is now way to know for sure without some way to exactly measure, which won't be around for a long time.

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nobody can be 100% T, because nobody can be 100% F.

Anything that's 100% F can't think. And that's kind of what brains are for.

Wait...so INFPs are kinda like jellyfish.

rivercrow

shoshaku jushaku
MBTI Type
type
:D

This whole thread reminds me why it's much more fun to deal in misinformation and misapplication than accuracy of terms and application.

SolitaryWalker

Tenured roisterer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I see it this way:

INFPs are 100% F
ENFPs are 85% F
ENFJs are 75% F
INFJs are 60% F

I dont get why ENFJ is lower than ENFP?

ENFJ has Feeling as the superior function.

Fi is stronger than Fe, but again, the function order takes priority here.

You dont really think that the ENTP is more T than the ENTJ do you?

Lets try this again...

INFP 95% F...Inferior Te still plays a role of some kind..
ENFJ 90% F
ENFP 80%F
INFJ 70% F

Whilst the ENTP may be able to handle abstract concepts better than the ENTJ...this may be so only because they have to do less work with their Ti because of the Ne input...

INTJ is the least analytical of the NTs...yet again...they handle abstract concepts well because their Thinking does not have much work to do after all that the Ni has pulled off..

And F indeed can think... Feeling was not referred to by Jung as experiencing feelings...but actually making decisions based on ideas pertaining to the human element..those that relate to feelings..in short...thinking about feeling..Fi works like the Ti in many similar ways..and when forced to deal with the impersonal... it can very much resemble a Ti...this is what led Leanor Thompson to conjure this crow's nest function myth... believing that the Ti follows the Fi and Ne ...and vice versa for the INTP... for the INFJ... Si follows the Ni and Te... and so on..

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I see it this way:

INFPs are 100% F
ENFPs are 85% F
ENFJs are 75% F
INFJs are 60% F

I kinda agree with this. The IFPs/FPs in my life are way more sensitive and "feeling-y" than me.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
I am around the 84% mark..... not sure what that means though.....

quietmusician

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I see it this way:

INFPs are 100% F
ENFPs are 85% F
ENFJs are 75% F
INFJs are 60% F

Not so in my case...these are my results

I 100%
N 100%
F 74%
P 84%

I know for a fact that I tend to go back and forth with my F/T and P/J.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
The equivalent "F" statement, attempting to make it a bit more accurate (it's still not);

'F: I'm DEFINITELY a F, 100%. I pretty much have to care and reach out to others, etc. I live strictly by what I think is right with no concern for the ramifications of my values. I have fully denounced logic and supporting evidence of any kind. I believe in the value of people and only believe in the things will work out. I wouldn't be caught dead doing research and studying. I won't turn anyone away or say no to charities for that matter. I'm a helpful person, through and through.'

A more accurate equivilent:

'F: I'm DEFINITELY a F, 100%. I pretty much have no reasoning, logic, etc. I live strictly by empathy and values... have fully accepted religion and spirituality of any kind. I am a total optimist and only believe in the good in humanity. I wouldn't be caught dead doing corporate work, extorting, or any other "bad-guy" type activities. I won't keep my earnings to myself, or make rational investments for that matter. I'm a flippin teddybear, through and through.'

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
the only thing i would consider 100% is me. percentages and type don't seem to make too much of a difference and though they do have relevance they seem to be affected by the environment.

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I tested 100% "F" believe it or not......20-0

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're looking for....

I have a ton of compassion and mercy for people. I have some German in my Italian blood....so I understand logic in certain situations.....but love is always easier to do than anything else...

I absolutely believe in God. I'm also a strong "N"....so I can read the good in people.

With that said, I am a classic ENFJ in that I am passionate about people that I don't think are good to others.

anii

homo-loving sonovagun
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
I wonder what somebody who considers themselves to be 100% F would say. NFs, those of you who consider yourself '100% F', try to draw a parallel with this please. I'd like to hear from INFPs especially on this one!

"Shoot me. Shoot me now."

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm sure I'm an F and I like flowers and kitties and everything shiny!!!!!!

weee!!!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Also, my IQ is 83 and God is wonderful!!

oh wowee wow I could go on all day about being F!!!!!