• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How do you live, NF?

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
In what kinda building in what kind of area do you live? What would be the ideal way to live for you?

murkrow

Branded with Satan
MBTI Type
INTJ
I'd like to hijack this thread to know how NFs live at all.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In a house, a flat with a basement playground
and the other houses would have to be like at least 100 feet away from me

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Currently: In a rented house.

Ideal: A house out in the mountains somewhere in Colorado, with a huge fenced in forest, at least 1000 acres, with deer and other things to shoot and eat. This piece of land would also have to have a natural spring in it that turns into a river flowing down the mountain, that also feeds into a small lake where I can fish in it. Also, it would have to have some cleared out area to farm in and some animals and other stuff. Solar panels and windmills are a plus and if it isn't too much to ask for, a hot spring would be nice.

Not like thats ever going to happen, but I can dream right?

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
a tree house with electricity would be ideal.
i love tree houses.

Kyrielle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Currently: Either...a house in a suburb...or an apartment-style dorm with rooms like closets.

Ideal: A cottage in the hills. Away from people, but close enough so that it's relatively easy get to civilisation. Probably somewhere where if I looked out my window 300 years ago, it looked the same.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Cottages are nice, but it would have to have its own train stop and a convenient store close by, so I guess that is ruled out. I really always wanted to be close to some kind of water to swim in.

At the moment I live with a couple of friends in a rented house with back yard ending to a forest. We have bunnies and squirrels and such running on the yard. The center of the city is near too, since the city is small. So, its quite nice already. Only bad thing is that we live next to old people who dont like our way, and they hate bunnies too :cry: (They say the bunnies eat their flowers. The bunnies deny it), but other than that its very nice. Really, living with friends is optimal for introverts, since you dont need to care about having parties or inviting people over, you can just walk out of the room and use that auxiliary function all you want...

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
I want to own and operate a youth hostel on the beach in Central America but live down the beach in my own place.

Currently I am crashing with the folks in suburban hell.

vince

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w
I used to live in an appartment in the city. Hated it. The second you leave your door there's a bus driving over your toes, so to speak.
Now I live in a house in the countryside with a private garden. Lots of frogs, toads, deer, squirels, cats & dogs around. Pretty much all I can wish for.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Currently: In my apartment.

Ideal: Hobbit hole!! With my own vegetable patch and a nice country fair down the road for when I need the stimulation! And lots of animals to pet randomly.

Rethink: My own open and airy place by the beach would be lovely too.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
current: Mediocrely flipped four bedroom house in a middle of the road neighborhood in a mid-sized Midwestern town. Unless I get to build a hobbit hole or buy an RV someday, this is ideal. It is inexpensive, has enough room for the kids, but isn't so big that we will have to sell it when we're empty nesters.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Currently: An apartment one block from the ocean...and just an hour away from the city. It works for me...for now.

Ideal: A house near both mountains and water. People could be around but not close enough for me to see them easily....also, close enough to a city so that I wouldn't miss the museums and city events...

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
I live in a big old farmhouse in the country with my family on an organic farm. It rocks.

SquirrelTao

MBTI Type
INXX
How I live: I live in a ranch style house with one acre back yard with a lot of trees and a garden. I stay at home to care for my six month old baby. I barely get to eat and shower right now. I sometimes eat lunch with friends and bring baby along. I have put my science fiction novel on hold and quit my job. My employer wants me to come back part time to train my replacement, but only wants to pay me the same hourly wage as what my salary was before if based on a forty hour work week. That is an insult given what independent contractors in my line of work make. So right now I have no income, and I have a husband with an attitude. If I want to have as much leisure time as he has, I have to stay up half the night. But he thinks I am lazy because I get so little done.

How I want to live: In the UP of Michigan or in the Rockies, with a lot of acreage, right up against public land with lots of trails, next to a river or lake. With horses. Able to write several hours every day. With an income from an internet business. With a large garden and lots of flower gardens, including a cottage garden. In a good school district. With a car that does not run on gasoline. Spending my days outside and my nights feverishly writing. With my son old enough to go a half hour without needing attention from me. With a husband who loves and respects me like he used to.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I live in a flat in the city's outskirts.

Ideally I would like to live somewhere like Alaska or Washington state or Canada near the woods. :yes:

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I live in a two bedroom basement appartment with a roommate.

I'd wrather a cabin in the mountains...

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Doesn't matter how I live, so long as I have some peace and quiet.

Hang

MBTI Type
INFJ
I would like to live near a lake, where it's cold for most of it's seasons. Secluded of course...

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
For me, as long as there is a neat (comfy) kitchen to hang out in, I don't care.

Ok, one more thing. Somewhere that has awesome storms.