• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Question to the ENFP's

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
i don't know, i think it's pretty fun. besides, i think a lot of enfp's prefer the other person to initiate the romantic conversation. most of my relationships only began because the other person gave away their interest first. it's a mind game and i don't play unless i have a full deck.

I disagree.
I prefer to initiate if I'm interested which I'm not because I'm happily married. :laugh:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i don't know, i think it's pretty fun. besides, i think a lot of enfp's prefer the other person to initiate the romantic conversation. most of my relationships only began because the other person gave away their interest first. it's a mind game and i don't play unless i have a full deck.

now i remember 10 years ago!

thnx man. haha

been in serious relationships for the past 10 years straight. i really forgot what shiet was like. LOL

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
now i remember 10 years ago!

thnx man. haha

been in serious relationships for the past 10 years straight. i really forgot what shiet was like. LOL

haha, no problem. i wish i had the balls, but when they're perfect i am like those goats that play dead when they sense danger. no social capability whatsoever. so, if they aren't blushing, i ain't talking.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
haha, no problem. i wish i had the balls, but when they're perfect i am like those goats that play dead when they sense danger. no social capability whatsoever. so, if they aren't blushing, i ain't talking.

Your romantic style is 'fainting goat'?? :wubbie:

I suppose that's one way to catch their attention... :D

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

I gotta try the "fainting goat" approach! :D

Maabus1999

MBTI Type
INTJ

Lol, I guess it might work as it would make me check to see if you needed CPR. One way to get close:devil:

TrueHeart

MBTI Type
INFP
To me, this has nothing to do with whether or not she is open about how she feels. This is just part of the game we play!
No, not a game with her at all. Deadly serious. Typical reaction of introverted feeling, I think.

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP

I am right there with you man. I do the same thing, no matter how interested I am in a girl if she doesn't make the first move, I play dead. Even sometimes when they do make the first move I go crazy trying to figure out if it was a move or not.

I hate hate HATE the whole "game" thing and mostly say I refuse to play but I guess I have to. I'll be sooo glad when I am in a serious relationship and don't have to worry about it anymore.

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am right there with you man. I do the same thing, no matter how interested I am in a girl if she doesn't make the first move, I play dead. Even sometimes when they do make the first move I go crazy trying to figure out if it was a move or not.

I hate hate HATE the whole "game" thing and mostly say I refuse to play but I guess I have to. I'll be sooo glad when I am in a serious relationship and don't have to worry about it anymore.

i think the worst problem for me now is contemplating whether a girl, no matter how great she is. its the whole grass is greener thing... because i don't want to do anything stupid. i don't believe in cheating, and i don't believe in divorce, and i don't like breaking up with girls. i a sense i'm doomed.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP

How funny!! I feel so much the same way about this!

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
i think the worst problem for me now is contemplating whether a girl, no matter how great she is. its the whole grass is greener thing... because i don't want to do anything stupid. i don't believe in cheating, and i don't believe in divorce, and i don't like breaking up with girls. i a sense i'm doomed.

I don't believe in cheating : :thumbup:

I don't believe in divorce : :thumbup:

I don't like breaking up with girls That's the hardest part isn't it? :mellow:

I thought I was completly unable to break up with guys. Lately, I managed to, so now, I am quite proud to be able to get out of a bad relationship by myself! I thought, I would never manage to.

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
when it comes to relationships, i have to be able to exercise thinking and judging. i'm not great at it but it gets better. i use intuition and feeling to help support my decisions, because fortunately for me love requires both a rational mind and mature heart.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

im one of those "she needs to make the first move, and even then ill just over analyze it" people too haha.

the problem is that most girls dont make the first move or put themselves out there first. so then i end up only "attracting" girls i dont really like.
example: "if they aint blushing, i aint talking". im often only confident to flirt with a girl if im getting: puppy eyes, touching my arm etc, smiles for no reason. The problem is that then i only end up flirting with the "easy ones" who act this way with everyone! its terrible!

and the girls i actually am probably better for...well since i never get the puppy eyes, smiles for no reason, touching my arm etc...well then i never try and flirt with them to begin with! ...which just leads it to the friendzone from the start hahahaha

sometimes i think i should of been on seinfeld. i would of been perfect at those george castanza rants about life being unfair :D.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
How old are you, guys?
I think, it changes when you turn 30

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
she needs to make the first move, and even then ill just over analyze it

What? Nooo! ENFPs don't make the first move

Me = saddest INTJ ever

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
Don't worry ENFPs, you'll flip the switch one of these days and become an extroverted love machine.

Don't worry.

Hahahaahah.

Srsly though, I am the flip opposite but only after making the concerted effort and commitment to getting over the 'paralyzed to make the first move' bump. It took me a good year, honestly more like 2 years to get to the point where I am now. I am very much of the "me likey -- how you doin'?" mindset now. I like to think I'm that way about my life in general and exploring things that appeal to me.

SOOOOOOOOO much (more) fun.