• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Which mbti type do you get along most in real life?

Arctic Hysteria

an abyss of Nothingness
MBTI Type
IxFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lots of ENFP. INFJ. INFP. INTP. ISFP. ESxJ. ISTP. I think INTJs and I can get along too, yet I am not friends with any INTJ.

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lately all my friends are, ISTPS, INTJS, or ENFPs as long with ISFPS and INFPS. I think it's because I work at a pizza place now, I corner out the people who don't talk and just do a good job...because I am absolutely the worlds worst pizza girl. I just make jokes and they teach me things...i enjoy it. But most of my friends at the moment are ISTPS...which I didn't see coming.

á´…eparted

passages
I do best with other FJ's, and I also do better with extroverts. By and large though the pattern is pretty weak.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I feel like I could click well with any NJ, and INFPs/ENFPs are also easy enough. Introverts are easier for me to befriend than extroverts, because our perspective is a little more similar and an extrovert's energy can become a little intimidating/overwhelming after a while. xNTPs are the only iNuititves I have trouble warming to. INTPs in particular can infuriate me.

I seem to struggle with Sensors, especially SPs, and I'll be lazy and blame cognitive differences for that. They just can't understand me.

INFPtheQuietOne

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
EXFX, IXFX, INTX
I wouldn't be surprised as an INFP since we're really quiet.

Noon

As far as I know right now, I think inf and sp, especially isfp (bts) and stp (ctc/in-charge), but with the latter it's a mixed bag depending on where I'm at because of my weird relationship with se. At the most imbalanced I've gone through spartan periods followed by counterreaction periods to get out of feeling trapped in my head followed by ultra downtime to recover from [what is for me] overstimulation, recycling if I don't avoid going spartan again. I like their humor and they keep me more healthy than without, though.

Most of the sps I've known have been head types (one heart type). I've only ever been semi-close with an 8w7 once, an estp, and I loved how grounded and generous and protective she was, but she was also constantly guarded and saw me as 'childlike'; that was both endearing and exasperating to her in turns - sometimes I got exhausted too at being pushed to be more [like an 8] because it was so unnatural for me. I think because vulnerability made her uncomfortable, she couldn't understand how I was comfortable that way and wanted to make me 'be strong'. But I liked her to the extent that I got to know her. No idea how it would've progressed had we known each other longer. She was so guarded that I didn't [get to].

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I seem to have a butt load of ISTJ friends so defo them, also get along with INTJs, xNFPs and haven't met many NFJs but I surprisingly clicked straight away with an ENFJ I met this year. I think I get along quite decently with ISFJs too.

The others I either have barely come across or I generally don't get along with even if there are the odd few from each type I do get along with (e.g. I have one good ESTJ friend but can't stand most of the others I know)

Raspberry_rain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get along best with INxJ followed by xSxP types, other types I can certainly get along with as well, but those are the types I instantly click with.

FairyRabbit

MBTI Type
XNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I tend to get along better with the Fi types, or types that have their Fe in tertiary and inferior functions.
My best friends are ISFP and INFP, and I also get along really well with ENFPs.
As a very emotional individual, I could not stand people who are more suspicious and emotionally unstable than I am.

While healthy ESxJs are amazing, unhealthy ESxJ are so manipulative and scary. :shock:

Tinyclaws

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENFJ, INTJ, ESFJ, ENTJ

mostly Js I guess.
Oh and one ESTP friend, but we had a rough start. :D

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
It's hard to say, I think I can find a way to get along fairly easily with most people. I do find it difficult to get along with...I assume the heavy Se types perhaps? Or basically, the people that don't have any room to budge when it comes to talks on spirituality and the mysticism of life. The super logical types of people that can't even humor my perspective for a second. Am I right on this? Are these kinds of people generally the heavy Se users?? Not sure...

Edit: Oh, just thought after I posted, but my best friends are both ISFJs and my brother and father are ENTJs and I appreciate both of them immensely and get along with them well. I can't say that these four people are necessarily a natural fit for the way I think and communicate, but I think for what I'm looking for typically, stability and a certain groundedness to their approach, these two types have done well for me to counteract my ENFP-ness.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
If there's a pattern it's sometimes Ti types.

But generally I don't get along with most people.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This is in no particular order, but I get along really well with these types: ESTP, ESFP, ESFJ, ENTP, ENTJ, INTJ, ENFJ. The rest were either bad experiences, or I have not had any experience with them.