• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] I am out of here!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yes. I was at home trying to gather sources for a sociology paper, and I also wanted to read. I got distracted several times and I only got a tenth of what I had planned, but I'm about to go to bed.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yes. I was at home trying to gather sources for a sociology paper, and I also wanted to read. I got distracted several times and I only got a tenth of what I had planned, but I'm about to go to bed.

Cool. I'm glad if it was at least a little pleasing. Sweet dreams!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Cool. I'm glad if it was at least a little pleasing. Sweet dreams!

Today has been a long day…
Job interviews and extra credit around town. Still got some reading.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Today has been a long day…
Job interviews and extra credit around town. Still got some reading.

Sounds productive, good luck on the jobs!!

There was an incredible hazy huge golden harvest moon in the sky in my city tonight, I think you would have liked it.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sounds productive, good luck on the jobs!!

There was an incredible hazy huge golden harvest moon in the sky in my city tonight, I think you would have liked it.

:) Yes, I love those. Like a giant wheel of cheddar in the sky calling my eyes to feast upon its greatness.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:) Yes, I love those. Like a giant wheel of cheddar in the sky calling my eyes to feast upon its greatness.

:rofl1: how can you doubt yourself, MQ, when you make awesome statements like that?! ;)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:rofl1: how can you doubt yourself, MQ, when you make awesome statements like that?! ;)

That was just a feeling I got when I flashed back to the last time I saw one. It's just my inner romantic.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
That was just a feeling I got when I flashed back to the last time I saw one. It's just my inner romantic.

It reminds me of the silly Cheez-It commercials with the big cheese wheels acting up.