• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] You know you're an ENFJ when

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're an ENFJ when ....

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I can't believe no one has posted to this thread yet. You ENFJs are being sooooooo lame!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You start a revolution that completely changes the way society views an issue.

Daenera

Rogue heart
From my experience with them:

They usually know almost everyone (and like to be in good terms with everyone:they kinda think of it as a good investment:you never know when you might need someone:mellow:).

They can appear to like people that they don't: the number of times an enfj told me that a person I thought they liked a lot is an idiot haha

They claim they can tell what someone is like based on appearance and maybe by exchanging a sentence or two. (they're usually not wrong either)

They're among the most eloquent people.

If an enfj tells you about a movie they liked and then you see the movie: the movie is never gonna live up to their description (you gonna enjoy more listening to them describe the movie than actually watching it), seriously they should make trailers narrated by enfjs! :D

They're often into some dark imagery, even when they're not, they have refined sense of aesthetics.

If the enfj is a guy they're most likely to have a group of female friends who talk to them about everything.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Very enlightening.