• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Anyone here the lone NF in their family?

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I'm the only N in my immediate family, including mom, dad, step mom, step dad, 2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 step sisters and 1 step brother. All their spouses are non-N too. Go me!

I think it's possible my grandfather, uncle and 2 cousins are NT. And I think the other cousin might be INFP. No one in the immediate though.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
My folks are SJ and SP. At least now when they think I'm insane I can tell them it's because we're almost polar-opposite types. My parents still think my reasoning for most things is because of laziness or selfishness... stuff like why I don't compulsively keep my house spotless. (Meh, a huge waste of time)

lane777

nevermore
INFJ here, in a family of T's. Yay! :D (seriously) I adore and respect T's because of my family.

Dad INTP
Mom INTJ
Brother ESTJ
Brother INTJ

I'm convinced they're part of the reason why I constantly score as T on tests.

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
yes, and i'm an only child..my parents are esfj and esfp.. we love each other a lot but i know my mom thinks i'm a flake and my dad thinks i am both strange and nerdy.

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm the only NF in my immediate family and the only N. In my extended family (aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins - we're talking like 35 people here) I would say I'm probably only one of 2 Ns - I suspect my cousin is a ENFJ.

My family:
Mum - ISFJ
Dad - ISTP
Sister - ESFJ

Yeah, my impracticality and 'arty-ness' is waaaay out of place. I'm sure they all think i'm weird.