• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Which NF type is most likely to procrastinate?

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Which NF type is most likely to procrastinate?

I'm going to say ENFP. For example, I'm messing around on TypoC rather than writing a 1,600 word article for a magazine that is due at 6:00 am tomorrow. I've done all the research but haven't begun the writing part yet. I have 8 hours until it's due. And yet, based on past experience, I'll probably stay up most of the night and write a pretty damn good article that I'll turn in just in time.

It absolutely amazes me that I ever get any sh*t done.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I might be biased, but I'm gonna go with ENFP.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think INFPs could be a strong contender.

I'm gonna go with ENFP for procrastinating, and INFP (and ISFP) for not even being assed to start it in the first place.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say ENFPs, but more because they are distracted doing something else. Not because they are bored and doing nothing. I think Ne-doms have so many ideas rushing at them constantly that time management can be difficult.

yeghor

Which NF type is most likely to procrastinate?

I'm going to say ENFP. For example, I'm messing around on TypoC rather than writing a 1,600 word article for a magazine that is due at 6:00 am tomorrow. I've done all the research but haven't begun the writing part yet. I have 8 hours until it's due. And yet, based on past experience, I'll probably stay up most of the night and write a pretty damn good article that I'll turn in just in time.

It absolutely amazes me that I ever get any sh*t done.

Hey where have you been?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'd say ENFPs, but more because they are distracted doing something else. Not because they are bored and doing nothing. I think Ne-doms have so many ideas rushing at them constantly that time management can be difficult.

:yes: If I'm procrastinating I'm always doing something else that I find more worth doing.

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Hey where have you been?

I haven't been around the forum in a few months. I got a new job that takes up all my time. :(

But the good news is that I'm planning on quitting soon so you'll probably be seeing more of me.

- Josephine

Esoteric Wench

Professional Trickster
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
By the way, for those of you following this thread, it's 3 am and my article is coming along nicely. I've got three hours left.

yeghor

I haven't been around the forum in a few months. I got a new job that takes up all my time. :(

But the good news is that I'm planning on quitting soon so you'll probably be seeing more of me.

- Josephine

what will you do when you quit?

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Any type can be a procrastinator but I'd have to go with INFP or ENFP

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd say I before E (only because I live with one and he agrees...).

However...I'm supposed to be walking out the door to go to work in 15 minutes and I'm not ready, so...!

I don't mean to procrastinate, I just think I have more time than I really do.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Deadlines and schedules just seem so arbitrary. If I'm supposed to meet someone, I make sure I am on time, or as close to on time as possible for me. But for almost anything else, I show up when I get there. And deadlines for getting stuff done can almost always be re-negotiated. So unless it's going to really screw someone else up, or massively annoy/inconvenience them, I keep my own pace. Stuff still happens, it just doesn't always happen according to a time table.