• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Call to Action for all INFJs

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
odd results for me

Enneagram Test Results

The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 38%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||| 14%

type score type behavior motivation
1 19 I must be perfect and good to survive.
4 16 I must be unique/different to survive.
5 16 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
3 15 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
9 15 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
2 13 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
6 13 I must be secure and safe to survive.
7 9 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
8 3 I must be strong and in control to survive.

Your main type is Type 1
Your variant stacking is so/sp/sx
Your level of health is very low, i.e. very unhealthy

The Extended Socionics Test

Your Sociotype: EII-0 (INFj)

Brief Description of the EII

Using introverted feeling as her base function and extroverted intuition as her creative, the EII is adept at understanding people's internal drive and motivation. She often acts reserved, respectful, and polite around others she does not know well but will eventually open up more. She implicitly trusts her intuition when judging someone, and this intuition serves her well at grasping more abstract concepts. EIIs need to constantly set new goals for themselves and they care deeply about meeting these goals. However it should be noted that these goals are very personal, and she places less weight on the conventional achievements that society values, so often any correlation is largely coincidental. At her best, the EII is known for respecting other people's beliefs and values while also being an overachiever at school and work; at her worst, the EII's compassion and empathy can cause her undue harm when the people she cares about are suffering. Overall, the EII cares about diligence, meeting one's individuals goals, and respecting others; she distates behavior that is overtly loud, abrasive, or aggressive.

Other Possible Types

IEE (ENFp): 82% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 75% as likely as EII.
EIE (ENFj): 70% as likely as EII.

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Screenshot_2014-05-06-11-46-35_zpsmzh3ailb.png

This is pretty much the same as every other time I've taken an Enneagram test, with only a few points of deviation in any direction. I think 9w1 sp/so fits me best, and that is what I normally score (this time being the only exception, albeit one that amounts to no significant difference since I always get a high score in both 9 and 1 with 9 slightly ahead).

I didn't like the Socionics test...many of the questions, I could not relate to either side much, if at all, so I either guessed at what it's getting at (too vague for my liking) or went in the middle because I don't do or care about either of them. My results are kinda all over the place and I don't agree with any of them, going on what I've read about Socionics theory as well as talking to a few people here a while back (best fit being ENFj, strong Ni subtype...not sure how that would be notated).

http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/70735

LII-0 (INTj)
Other Possible Types

LSI (ISTj): 86% as likely as LII.
LIE (ENTj): 85% as likely as LII.
EII (INFj): 74% as likely as LII.

I also can't relate to that inferiority complex description at all. I do dislike conflict but not for the same reasons, and if I deem it necessary, I will speak up regardless of who it is or what they might think of me because of it, though I still make every effort to be amenable and I don't needlessly antagonize others or jump to conclusions/use loaded/accusatory questions as I find that counterproductive and then you may as well just not even bother any more at that point because you shut the other person out, and then everything degrades to nothing more than a mud slinging dick measuring contest, which is something I want no part of as I don't want to waste my time.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Call to Arms!! Alert the knights who say Ni! Send Ne Reinforcements!

Yeah...Nope.

MBTI Type
ERMM
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Type 1 Perfectionism||||||||||||||||70%
Type 2Helpfulness||||||||||||||||||74%
Type 3Image Focus||||||26%
Type 4Individualism||||||||||||||||62%
Type 5Intellectualism||||||||||||46%
Type 6Security Focus||||||||||||||||66%
Type 7Adventurousness||||||||||38%
Type 8Aggressiveness||||||||||||42%
Type 9Calmness||||||||||||||||||||86%

Your main type is Type 9
Your variant stacking is spsosx
Your level of health is above average

Your Sociotype: EII-1Ne (INFj)
IEE (ENFp): 88% as likely as EII.
IEI (INFp): 67% as likely as EII.
LII (INTj): 53% as likely as EII.

Edit: Inferiority Complex - 2/5 I will assert myself when the situation calls for it. I found that as I've gotten older, I'm more confident and will not be pushed around anymore. And I'm a terrifying mama bear where my children are concerned.

V

violaine

I'm INFJ who always tested as E4. Some aspects of the description never fully resonated. But the things that did rang very true. I test as E2 now. Which blows my mind a bit but is an interesting (and humbling) signpost along my own journey. My life is radically different now from when I was testing as E4. I have a lot of what I always wanted and am content in a way I never was before. But I was furiously looking! I changed everything about my life and gave up a lot of security because it didn't make me happy, but I kind of trusted in happiness as a guiding light. My attention is drawn to different things because some fundamental needs have been met and because I have a family to care for now. I have always been service oriented but didn't identify with the entitlement that E2s are sometimes known for... The whole unacknowledged "quid pro quo" thing. (I was brought up with the idea of giving freely without expecting anything in return. It was enshrined in the religion I was raised in and I always liked the feeling of giving without keeping score). But there have been a few occasions where someone "turning on me" after I've "aggressively" been there for them has really gotten to me in a way that shocked me. I think that is a type of entitlement and it manifested so quickly and intensely that I have to think it is a part of my basic nature which I don't like and therefore try to repress. I admire altruism and want to be altruistic... But I don't know where the boundary of keeping score lies for me. I do know that if my guy were to ever treat me really badly or be aggressively selfish I would be angry in a way that might be scary. I'm not sure E2 is my final destination or just tracking with the dominant aspects of my daily life. I do still see shades of E4 and E3 (competence, professionalism, not letting my feelings get in the way of getting something done - but that could also be because those things are what I pick up on in NYC). I can see how having some really fundamental needs met has meant a hidden part of myself can come to the fore. I am also extremely conscious of my flaws and always trying to plane those off, so feel like my behavior can change a lot with time when I recognize something I really don't want to see in myself and try to rid myself of it. Anyway, trailing off, things to do away from the keyboard.

Edit - one thing that I believe I read in descriptions of E2 is swinging between super independence and needing someone... Yup, that's what I do. I know my attention can be really intense in a way that is hard to take, which is kind of horrifying on some level, so I do back right off someone I'm interested in romantically when I sense that I'm being too much. Often after I've apparently been too much. (Much more of a feature in my early relationships). I really feel like I don't need them, I just want to show how much I care. Lol.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Wait, why is everyone suddenly INFj in socionics?

I thought practically every INFJ here identified more with INFp? INFPs, ISFPs, even some ENFPs too, for that matter.

Geonat

Wait, why is everyone suddenly INFj in socionics?

I thought practically every INFJ here identified more with INFp? INFPs, ISFPs, even some ENFPs too, for that matter.

There's probably something fishy about the way that the questions in the test were constructed. And I wouldn't be surprised if there are general flaws in the theory. One shouldn't by any means assume that it is 100 % correct.
The often highly irritating crappy translations into english and 90-ish looking websites that one finds on the few available Socionics sites doesn't make the situation much better either.
I can't help getting the feeling that it is somewhat racist, secterian and judgmental as well.
It is not "beautiful".
Or perhaps I am just more used to interpreting everything in MBTI terms and trying to make their eight functions have a direct correspondence to the Socionics eight ones.
I am equally interested in being wrong and right about this.

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Sociotype: IEI-1Ni (INFp)

Other Possible Types -
EII (INFj): 87% as likely as IEI.
IEE (ENFp): 87% as likely as IEI.
EIE (ENFj): 84% as likely as IEI.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 3 Image Focus |||| 18%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||| 34%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 42%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||| 14%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||| 58%

Alea_iacta_est

Sorry to butt in again, but I would like to share that the inferiority complex description describes Se PoLR in Socionics.

If you ranked it less than a 3, you probably aren't an INFj but test as one through Socionics's dichotomies. (Se PoLR is for INxjs)

If you ranked it above 3, you probably are an INFj and do identify with Se PoLR.

Also, theoretically, MBTI INFJs should be INFps in Socionics due to a variety of factors, such as the fact that Se is not a blindspot nor loathed (as seen in Se PoLR) for neither the INFJ nor the INFp. The inferior function of the INFJ and the Suggestive Function of the INFp is cherished, in a way, something that is wanted (anima/animus for JCF, dual for Socionics) to complete the self due to the inferior function's empowerment of the dominant function when used wisely and positively.

Geonat

Sorry to butt in again, but I would like to share that the inferiority complex description describes Se PoLR in Socionics.

If you ranked it less than a 3, you probably aren't an INFj but test as one through Socionics's dichotomies. (Se PoLR is for INxjs)

If you ranked it above 3, you probably are an INFj and do identify with Se PoLR.

Also, theoretically, MBTI INFJs should be INFps in Socionics due to a variety of factors, such as the fact that Se is not a blindspot nor loathed (as seen in Se PoLR) for neither the INFJ nor the INFp. The inferior function of the INFJ and the Suggestive Function of the INFp is cherished, in a way, something that is wanted (anima/animus for JCF, dual for Socionics) to complete the self due to the inferior function's empowerment of the dominant function when used wisely and positively.

Just when I thought that I had much of it figured out, Socionics comes and spills a cup of coffee over my precious little personal victory. Arghh. But I will appreciate this with time. Thank you.

MBTI Type
INFP
I suppose both tests pretty much affirm that I am an INFJ 6w5; I mistyped as an INFP 4w5 for several years due to my tendency to fall preoccupied with introspection and be overwhelmed by deep feelings, yet somehow, I sense my sensitivity and anxious feelings, as well as need for social security, somehow prevail above all else. Here are my test results below, by the way:

Enneagram Results

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||| 42%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 26%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 46%

6 18 I must be secure and safe to survive.
2 17 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
5 16 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
3 15 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
4 14 I must be unique/different to survive.
7 14 I must be fun and entertained to survive.
9 11 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
1 10 I must be perfect and good to survive.
8 6 I must be strong and in control to survive.

Socionics Test Results

Your Sociotype: IEI-1Ni (INFp)

Brief Description of the IEI

Using introverted intuition as her base function and extroverted feeling as his creative, the IEI lives in a world of vivid imagery and imagination. Like the SEI, the IEI is a very creative type and is often seen channelling this creativity towards artistic pursuits such as music. However the two types' creativities diverge with the SEI's creativities channeled towards more tangible creations and the IEI's channeled towards more intangible creations--e.g., the creation of imaginary worlds or stories. The IEI is acutely attuned to the effect these creations can have on people's emotional state, and it is not uncommon for these creations to have a strong emotional impact on people. At her best, the IEI provides deep and meaningful insight into events and trends--particularly those involving human interaction. At her worst, the IEI can become lost in her imagination and lackadaisical. Overall, the IEI's depth of imagination and emotion often goes unidentified by those around her, and this is perpetuated by the IEI's disinterest in broadcasting these traits. Learn more about the IEI here!

Other Possible Types

EII (INFj): 100% as likely as IEI.
EIE (ENFj): 96% as likely as IEI.
IEE (ENFp): 83% as likely as IEI.

For those who score INFj as an INFJ, on a scale of 1 to 5 (please use as much self-awareness as possible, introspect like hell for accuracy, 5 being extremely accurate), how much do you relate to this?

Inferiority complex surrounding asserting oneself or asserting ones' dominance over others. The individual extremely dislikes overly aggressive people but cannot voice any opinion concerning aggressive people due to fear of being a new target for others' assertive nature. Fears being criticized for lack of self-assertion, as this is perceived as one's main flaw as an individual, aggressive, domineering nature seen as somewhat evil and patronizing (yet also somewhat perceived as admirable with a twinge of envy). Intolerant of conflict, disliking to take place in any conflict due not because it disturbs the peace but because one cannot take a strong stance against another without ultimately losing somehow. Wants badly to self-assert themselves, but any attempts at doing so ultimately fail, always.
JCF test is not mandatory...
^
5/5 for the description above, as it almost scarily seems to define the essence of who I am when dealing with conflict... shameful as it is for me. It's ironic to know as well that I've actually been clinically diagnosed with both social anxiety and an inferiority complex as well, which further enhances how much I relate to this post.

hazelsees

MBTI Type
INFJ
The Enneagram is a personality system which divides the entire human personality into nine behavioral tendencies, this is your score on each...

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 3 Image Focus |||| 18%
Type 4 Individualism |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 5 Intellectualism |||||||||||| 42%
Type 6 Security Focus |||||||||||| 50%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||| 18%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 30%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 50%

4 19 I must be unique/different to survive.
2 15 I must be helpful and caring to survive.
1 14 I must be perfect and good to survive.
6 12 I must be secure and safe to survive.
9 12 I must maintain peace/calm to survive.
5 10 I must be knowledgeable to survive.
8 7 I must be strong and in control to survive.
3 4 I must be impressive and attractive to survive.
7 4 I must be fun and entertained to survive.

Your main type is Type 4
Your variant stacking is spsosx

I disliked the questions on this test. Some of them were almost impossible to answer. However, a co-worker gave me something about enneagram a couple of years ago, and I mostly related to E4...and E6 (although I think it's because I was raised by a safety/security minded ISFJ mom [she was professionally tested at her places of employment twice]...and a Dad who was some sort of IJ, who died when I was almost grown. My poor sister is an ISFP in a family of IJs!

And, in the INFJ/INFP Friendship thread by Ene, I answered the socionics question, [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]. EII on the test you wanted me to take...however on all the other socionics tests I've taken, I've "scored" an IEI. Both descriptions sorta fit me. :shrug: I do not know much about socionics. In fact I don't even know if I'm spelling it correctly! But I have been MBTI tested twice by a psychologist and a MBTI facilitator at my job. I hope my results help you.

Werebudgie

I want my account deleted
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5

eta: I wasn't able to approach that socionics test from the OP with any level of seriousness (the pictures - wtf? not how I process info) and it overall made little sense to me. However, I'm bored right now and was looking at the descriptions on that same site. And I have to admit that as much as I dislike socionics overall, quite a bit of the IEI/INFp description on the sociotype.com site actually fits me. Conversely, the INFj/EII description over there doesn't particularly fit me. So in my case, I think I might be someone for whom the "INFJ MBTI maps to INFp socionics" might actually be accurate. But my understanding of socionics is limited and relating to a particular description might be a poor way to determine socionics type. Also, I'm not at all drawn to friendships/relationships with Se-doms in either system, so there's that to consider.

Also, when it comes to the INFJ side of this, it's extremely accurate for me regarding Se-inf, particularly the bolded

The inferior function of the INFJ and the Suggestive Function of the INFp is cherished, in a way, something that is wanted (anima/animus for JCF, dual for Socionics) to complete the self due to the inferior function's empowerment of the dominant function when used wisely and positively.

However, as noted above, I have never been drawn to Se-doms and the whole "dual" thing in socionics doesn't seem to fit me. I don't seem to seek to be completed through my relationships/friendships the way socionics suggests I should be. My approach to Se-inf in MBTI terms has been a long process of integrating in ways that serve Ni (something that began before I had language to describe it in terms of Se or Ni or whatever).

Spoilering the rest of my original comment because I'm now rather more interested in the other part from my above edit:

Last edited:

Werebudgie

I want my account deleted
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Spoilering the entirety of this comment about yeghor and enneagram 5 and unhealthiness because it's possibly useful for those who are interested in what I'm trying to get at, but feels too blocky in the overall flow of the thread when I re-read it

(I really do have too much free time on my hands today.)

Last edited: