• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJdar

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
I like ENFJs. I started a "how to spot an ENFJ thread" which worked out well. This one has a different focus.

My interest is women, but I'm sure people who love to hear about ENFJ men:

What hobbies to do you have? I've heard ENFJ women like shoes.

What kind of art?

Wine or beer? I'm guessing wine. What kind of wine?

What food do you like?

Which movies?

What is your occupation?

ENFJs and INTPs seem to get on well and often end up together. What do you see that you like in INTPs?

Thanks

Last edited:

grendiecat

MBTI Type
ENFJ
What fun--let's do this for all the types. . . .ENFJ answers:

Hobbies: lampwork (making glass beads with a torch, propane tank, oxygen concentrator with Italian glass), gardening, cooking for friends, playing Starcraft (guilty pleasure)

Love all art, but particularly fond of anything with texture, mixed media, bronzes, altered art, pencil sketches (love nudes)

Both wine and beer--syrahs, riojas, beaujolais, corona, blue moon, stella artois

lots of food--indian, ethiopian, japanese, thai, italian, mexican

movies--historical dramas, anything epic, also like action movies

haven't known any INTPs, but could totally see that. I love introverts because they help me feel a little more calm and centered. Ns for the their emotion and insight. T's because they often have a more broad perspective than I sometimes have/bigger picture people for me. Not sure about the P part.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I like ENFJs. I started a "how to spot an ENFJ thread" which worked out well. This one has a different focus.

Love shoes have never heard that ENFJ woman are all that into them...but if I'm the test of that theory..I suppose it's true. :)

What kind of art?

Art, art and more art. Whatever moves me or makes me think beyond the suggested thoughts of others

I like both definately appreciate wine more...kinds..?...hmmm depends on what I'm eating or not eating

What food do you like?

Italian, Thai, Indian, moms home cooking (americana)
Which movies?

Wow...hmmm more likely to find me reading a book but movies for me can be for all sorts of reasons...to make me laugh..to make me think...to move me to action...last movie I saw that I really loved was Lars and the Real Girl.

What is your occupation?

Hahaha Kiersey's name for ENFJ's (I'm a teacher)

ENFJs and INTPs seem to get on well and often end up together. What do you see that you like in INTPs?

I love the curiosity they have for most everything...I like that the ones I know have a way of just knowing what I mean even when I'm not quite sure what I mean. :) I like their broad interest in most things (literature, music, world issues...) I love the I to my E...I :hug: them for lots of reasons.

Thanks

You're welcome

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Wow...hmmm more likely to find me reading a book but movies for me can be for all sorts of reasons...to make me laugh..to make me think...to move me to action...last movie I saw that I really loved was Lars and the Real Girl.

Both great answers, Thanks. What kind of books? Are you a word buff type of person. That was smth else I was going to ask. I've noticed ENFJs are oft good with wrds.:D

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Both great answers, Thanks. What kind of books? Are you a word buff type of person. That was smth else I was going to ask. I've noticed ENFJs are oft good with wrds.:D

Good grief...I LOVE words. I have some of my favorites on my fridge. I love the way they sound the way they look. I like to know the meaning as well as where the word comes from. I don't use them just to use them....knowing they exsist is enough.

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Good grief...I LOVE words. I have some of my favorites on my fridge. I love the way they sound the way they look. I like to know the meaning as well as where the word comes from. I don't use them just to use them....knowing they exsist is enough.

Haha, thats funny, my friend says that he can't spell half of the words I say.:D

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
What hobbies to do you have? I've heard ENFJ women like shoes. I don't know, some ENFJs may not want to admit to engaging in such conspicuous consumption activities as shopping. I indulge in retail therapy as much as my paycheck allows me to. If you manage to buy a hot pair of shoes without my input, I'd...cook you a gourmet meal!

What kind of art? Modern, Contemporary

Wine or beer? I'm guessing wine. What kind of wine? Can't say I'm much of a beer drinker, that's so declasse. The first alcohol I had was some peach MD 20/20 I bought at 15 from ye olde Chinese carryout. MD 20/20 will always hold a special place in my heart so I make allowances.

What food do you like? The kind that I don't have to cook or pay for. Lately, I've been eating a lot of Thai. Ethiopian, Mexican, and I loves sushi. But sometimes you really just want a steak. Red meat is sexy.

Which movies? You know, I've mainly been on an independent film kick for the past two years and I must say, they're not much better than mainstream movies most of the time. I'm not really into chick flicks or romantic comedies.

ENFJs and INTPs seem to get on well and often end up together. What do you see that you like in INTPs? My brother's an INTP and so is my friend who introduced me to MBTI. I don't know any non-relative male INTPs but based on what I've seen on the forum, I think I'd do better in a friendship with INTPs more than romantically. What I like about my bro (which may have nothing to do with him being INTP) is he's the family peacekeeper and generally a cool dude. We go shopping together. :wubbie: My other INTP friend said she didn't like me at first but being as ingratiating as I am we've become very good friends. We have good conversations about nothing and everything. We made some very tasty cheese and chocolate fondue this past weekend.

I feel like I just answered a personal ad.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they love sexual innuendo ...im actually serious. i have had more than one, both male and female ENFJs admit to this.

ENFJs seem to always seem to grab my interest :wubbie: .....this time i have the iwantyouenfj syndrome pretty bad :cry: lol

they are generally probably my favorite type besides other ENFPs

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
they love sexual innuendo ...im actually serious. i have had more than one, both male and female ENFJs admit to this.

ENFJs seem to always seem to grab my interest :wubbie: .....this time i have the iwantyouenfj syndrome pretty bad :cry: lol

they are generally probably my favorite type besides other ENFPs

Oh yeah.

This morning I got off the elevator laughing because the man on the elevator cracked a joke. The guy at the receptionist desk said, "What are you so happy about at this time in the morning?" And I said I just did a good deed on the elevator and winked. His eyes widened and he said that's a great way to start the day and we started laughing. He's an old ISTP and really fun for that kind of stuff. :D

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
I can't answer for myself, for obvious reasons.. well unless people would like to change my sex as well as screw with my type that is.. but for my sister.

As far as I know she's not that into shoes. She'll certainly never wear any that cripple. I think she's of the opinion that if a bloke is interested then fine but if it requires all that then he's not worth it.
What kind of art?
Most of the time she seems to go for chinese lettering and other such broad stroke stuff. She's certainly not into the detailed stuff like me.
Spirits. I've not seen her drink beer or wine except when being sociable. Vodka I believe is the order of the day... or archers. Can't recall which is more prevalent.
What food do you like?
Chocolate. Since she was little she's had the habit of ordering the largest chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and chocolate flakes and then giving up half way through feeling a little ill.
Which movies?
Pretty much all of them. This girl has enough DVD's to require that she lists them in a spreadsheet.. also so she can keep track of who borrowed what. Her main love seems to be horrors and girlie flicks... not the sappy ones just the ones that make me cringe.
What is your occupation?
Mother. Studying psychology but as yet with an undertermined path after that (esp as she's expecting again)! It was going to be child psychology but something messed that up.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Great answers thanks! I heard some source type Obama as an ENFJ, what do you think?

Keirsey's site types him as a probable INTJ. I can see both. But seems more extraverted that a typical INTJ would be.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Lol! You know, LostInNerSpace has already posted a thread about his like of ENFJ's. I think that all of you female ENFJ's should just tell him how much you want his hot INTP bod all over yours and call it a day! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

What hobbies to do you have?

Linguistics, artwork (I'm graphite, color and watercolor), artwork (admiration of others), collecting old books, reading hideous bad paperback sci-fi from the 70s and 80s, crossword puzzles ad infinitum, obscure punk/new wave, pretending that Bruce Campbell is My Hott Boyfriend (tm), writing writing writing....

(I've heard ENFJ women like shoes.)

Dude. Seriously?

Shoes aren't a hobby.

But I do love shoes. I won't lie. My friends used to hang around and wait to see what I came out of the store with.

What kind of art?

Nothing too abstract. I hate jarring lines or a lack of human element. Primary colors in a painting strike me as too synthetic and put me off. (A bit of irony seeing as I love to wear 80s clothes and get accused of being a robot... :huh:)

I prefer something like the Dutch masters, depth and shadow and a play of light. The human element.

Bleh.

What food do you like?

I'll skip this one.

Which movies?

Bladerunner, Mad Max, Jamaica Inn (1939), The Narrow Margin, Support Your Local Sheriff....

What is your occupation?

Was a mechanic. Auto and diesel, heavy equipment.

INTPs dissolve quickly in water, leave no strange residue, and bio-degrade. All braggable claims.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol! You know, LostInNerSpace has already posted a thread about his like of ENFJ's. I think that all of you female ENFJ's should just tell him how much you want his hot INTP bod all over yours and call it a day! :D

An interesting organic sort of suggestion. :D

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP

I've had some bizarre experiences with ENFJs. Never actually dated an ENFJ :-(. Looking back, all of the women I got on extrememly well with have been ENFJs. One told me that I was too late, that I missed my chance. The guy she married was in the next room. That has haunted me ever since. Another got married to my roommate. He gets so jealous I can't even say her name--he was almost in tears just as they were about to get married. I could mention three others; at least two I know for sure must be ENFJs. What can I say? I'm intrigued by the female ENFJ. So shoot me! :D

Last edited:

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
I always hate being too late. Even as a J I have no concept of timing! And then afterwards it's kind of surreal because there was a chance that's no longer available. Most of the time I just assume that I don't have a chance with any girl.... Oh and Damn all women for always having boyfriends/husbands!!!!!!!!!!!!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That knife cuts both ways, my fellow ENFJ. All the guys I've been hot for? Taken. Married. Engaged. Gay.

Deary me.

I'm going to have to invade a lot of small commonwealths to make up for this.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ

What hobbies to do you have?

Linguistics, artwork (I'm graphite, color and watercolor), artwork (admiration of others), collecting old books

Well I'll be...

What kind of art?

Nothing too abstract. I hate jarring lines or a lack of human element. Primary colors in a painting strike me as too synthetic and put me off. (A bit of irony seeing as I love to wear 80s clothes and get accused of being a robot... :huh:)

I prefer something like the Dutch masters, depth and shadow and a play of light. The human element.

Have you seen Simon Schama's Power of Art? It's a PBS series, also on dvd now. We loved it at our house - Rembrandt was last week, David will be in August.