• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Why is your bff/so your bff/so?

taylor.tate13

What do you have to offer in a friendship? What do you have to offer in a romantic relationship?

I am just curious because I would think that a lot of what someone has to offer
a. gives me a clue in how nf's see themselves
b. gives me insight on what an nf might want from a friendship or romantic relationship (if this is what i can offer then i probably desire a partner/friend who is able to appreciate these characteristics)
c. how different types can show that they appreciate these characteristics
d. how much of you is your type (I am a aware that people arent just a type but also a combination of experiences and etc.

If you don't have a best friend or sig. other you may tell me why your future/idealistic best friend/wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend may love you to pieces. Also, why they might want to strangle you sometimes..

....If there is another thread out there like this I apologize but I do not feel like looking it up and would rather just start a new thread addressing the isssue. :)