• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What do an Fi Ni loop look like?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I've googled it but I still don't get it, plus haven't found anything official, maybe I didn't look hard enough.

P.S If there's already a thread about this sorry

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
In simplified terms: extreme paranoia.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
but is he real? he seems more like a caricature then a real person. I bet that there's some puppeteer pulling his strings.

The internet world may never know. Though the fact that he is such a good characature of an Fi-Ni loop makes me doubt someone could fake it that well. And why would someone take the time to write all those posts if they didn't believe what they were writing?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
The internet world may never know. Though the fact that he is such a good characature of an Fi-Ni loop makes me doubt someone could fake it that well. And why would someone take the time to write all those posts if they didn't believe what they were writing?

boredom. why do serial killers kill? why do people masturbate? why do people save face?

S

Stansmith

His posts and insights have this 'cozy' feel to them which reminds me more of FiSi...and aren't that different from some of the posts I've seen from the more 'mature'/soberminded, counselor-type INFPs, even if they're somewhat cryptic. He also vibes like sage-y, serious, Delta-type in Socionics (possibly INFj).

G

Ginkgo

FTR I think Mole is an INFP. His intuition is too demonstrative to be introverted. He finds it too easy to communicate about the connections he sees. Sure, it can be hard to get through to him, I'd imagine a loop of introversion would seem clamped down like a bear trap in a way that doesn't interact or respond to its environment. Mole just won't shut up.