• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] INFJs facial expressions and features

LuciJr

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Found this video on Youtube. What do you guys think?

R

Riva

You could have mentioned that a video is included in the title.

Dammit I feel pushy today...

I'm going to quote what I posted earlier:

I loved this video. Thank you for sharing noobie.

I don't agree with some of the typings but who am I to argue with who-ever-made-this video who probably is a professional? Anyway even though I disagree with some of the typings I must say they accurately, beautifully and informatively portrayed the facial expressions of INFJs. It would be impossible for me to not feel bonded to these individuals if they ever wanted me to and I think I fell in love with the second person in the video.

You should make a thread based on this video. Maybe name it INFJ facial expressions and post it on one of the relevant forums.

statuesquechica

MBTI Type
INFj
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I found this video fascinating and watched it several times with the audio on and off to just focus on the eye and hand movements. I have had people comment on my hand gestures because they are so expressive and "flowing," though I'm not sure it's related to cognitive functions. I have a similar way of maintaining eye contact and then my eyes drifting...definitely something to ponder.

Are there other videos that demonstrate the other MBTI types and their mannerisms?