• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Just because I'm curious

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
tumbleweed_004.jpg

sandbeige

MBTI Type
ENTP
IMO, for the same reason, why entp fall for infj, esfp for istj, estj for isfp, and so on -> optimization of energy (or simply laziness)
we're looking for sb:
1. whose thinking process is so similar to ours that we do not have to waste our energy on explaining everything and can save it for sth else, like for ex. making the other person happy (more happy) :hug:
and
2.who is strong in our "weak areas" so that he can assume our unpleasant obligations, make us happy and be happy about that himself :hug:

I hope this all makes sanse. If not, excuse me, but english is my second language

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP

haha awww :laugh:

the enfp brings the intj out of their shell i guess. and the intj grounds the enfp. i think I only know one INTJ, i sort of wrote him off at first but the more i get to know him the more i like him :blush: we mutually amuse each other he doesn't mind me teasing, we can joke and exchange ideas without offense. i love the INTJ characters in movies they are basically everything i admire in myself and others along with the ability to actually concentrate and get things done.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
My optionion is they are both weird that eNFp thinks to be some he is finally understood by, while iNTj thinks 1+1 makes double the power xD

gosh I am so bad at analyzing people, it hurts xD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hmmmm. Good question. I've asked myself something similar on many occasions...

I'm married to an ISTJ. :shock: :doh: