• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] ENFPs and INFJs. Why?

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
So I read on a different website that INFJ's best type match is ENFP. Is there an explainable reason for this or is it just random?

What's so good about ENFPs? I only just recently got into MBTI so I've never looked for an ENFP. Out of curiosity, what would be a dead giveaway that some girl is an ENFP?

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
It actually mentioned that on that website.

Entity

MBTI Type
INTP
One of my best friends is an ENFP... Chances are if you meet one you'll instantly like them. They're social butterflies that can damn near bring anyone out of there shell. I also like the fact that they're willing to take the ride with you on weird discussions other people could care less about.

As for spotting them in the wild..... if you're talking to someone and it sounds like they're just BSing but you find yourself not caring because of how entertaining they are, you may have found yourself an ENFP

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
One of my best friends is an ENFP... Chances are if you meet one you'll instantly like them. They're social butterflies that can damn near bring anyone out of there shell. I also like the fact that they're willing to take the ride with you on weird discussions other people could care less about.
Totally!!!

:banana:

As for spotting them in the wild..... if you're talking to someone and it sounds like they're just BSing but you find yourself not caring because of how entertaining they are, you may have found yourself an ENFP

What?!?!?

:sadbanana:

cn1234567890

MBTI Type
ENFP
we do and are enthusiastic about doing silly/creative things. I tend to be cautious and quieter when first getting to know people or in class room settings but once I'm sure no one has a stick up their bum i'll let loose.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think it is safe to say, that, generally speaking, we make pretty strong impressions.

I find that people tend to remember me often, or rather more often than I necessarily remember them though I have a pretty decent memory of people whom I've encountered.

Funky and passionate, we are.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Yeah! I got that too. I got the best match for me after I took this test was an INFJ

but uhh... they're like 1% of the population!

but yeah, wasn't sure why, but it was intriguing to read that.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i would like to know why, as well
*waits for actual description*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Yeah, no offense, but I kinda think y'all INFJ's are a bit nuts.

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
So whats new ?
Hmm, the fact that I'm going to be in Pacific Beach for a week starting this Saturday.

But yeah, INFJ's pwn ENFP's in the, totally-batshit-insane department.

:yes:

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hmm, the fact that I'm going to be in Pacific Beach for a week starting this Saturday.

But yeah, INFJ's pwn ENFP's in the, totally-batshit-insane department.

:yes:

yeah
and you ENFP's like it like that

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I love to listen
and occasionally fawn over someone's awesomeness
and ENFP's love to be adored..........yes ?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I love to listen
and occasionally fawn over someone's awesomeness
and ENFP's love to be adored..........yes ?
Pssht, no.

Well, maybe just an atomic-particulate sized little.

I would think the NF^2 factor would get suffocating though.

Like wouldn't that just be too much passion and emotion.

sciski

MBTI Type
NSFW
Enneagram
6w7
Probably the shared dominant intuition, but because one partner's intuition is extraverted and the other's is introverted, that theoretically makes for a nice balance of perspectives rather than huge, nuclear-powered arguments and rampant misunderstanding. :)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Probably the shared dominant intuition, but because one partner's intuition is extraverted and the other's is introverted, that theoretically makes for a nice balance of perspectives rather than huge, nuclear-powered arguments and rampant misunderstanding. :)
I think you've just summed up the crux of my last relationship with a T, to a T. ;)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yeah
ENFP + INFJ = same person, turned inside out
how does that work ?