• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJness

jixmixfix

Permabanned
So yeah this ENFJ girl I work with said she had a crush on me today while texting me. Then she was saying stuff like "why don't you love me back", "we would make cute babies together". I'm just kinda like :shock: I suppose ENFJ's love playing us ISTP's emotions. Anyways How can I tell her to go take a cold shower without me sounding like a dick?.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Are you in Junior High? That's super weird. I think you can definitely tell her to back off.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Then she was saying stuff like "why don't you love me back", "we would make cute babies together".

Are you sure she's not kidding? :laugh:

If she's not, that's a little creepy. I guess you should just be direct about it and tell her you don't like her that way. That doesn't seem dickish at all imo.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Are you sure she's not kidding? :laugh:

If she's not, that's a little creepy. I guess you should just be direct about it and tell her you don't like her that way. That doesn't seem dickish at all imo.

I think she's kidding we're pretty cool, like friends I know she's serious about liking me but i'm not sure if I see her that way.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think she's kidding we're pretty cool, like friends but i'm not sure if I see her that way.

Then my advice is you should tell her that. :) Otherwise she might get the wrong idea if you don't say anything about it.

thoughtlost

Honeyed Water
Enneagram
N/A
Yeah, I have this problem with not being 100% clear with where I stand with people (friends, really) because it takes a while for me to build up a definitive feeling, but once I figure it out I realize how selfish I am being. I appear a particular way to a person (friendly and stuff) and I guess people use such external behaviors to determine where we stand, but with me ...it isn't a good indicator. My behavior is more... exploratory, I guess.

Personally, it would save me the feelings of slight guilt if my behaviors matched my feelings.

...Moral of the story:

I don't know if you're naturally able at using your actions so you can give clear hints, but...

If you can't do that ...then try saying what's on your mind. Let her know to not read too much into your behaviors

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm just kinda like :shock: I suppose ENFJ's love playing us ISTP's emotions.
We call that 'flirting' here on Planet Earth. Not always work.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think she's kidding we're pretty cool, like friends I know she's serious about liking me but i'm not sure if I see her that way.

Maybe a friend of her sent it as a prank?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
If a friend asked me this IRL, just regularly and not knowing anything about types, I'd assume the girl was teasing to get a reaction out of him. You can just tell her you're sorry to disappoint but you're not really into that right now, keeping it on a similarly playful level. If she doesn't leave you alone after that then you can bring out bigger guns.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
If a friend asked me this IRL, just regularly and not knowing anything about types, I'd assume the girl was teasing to get a reaction out of him. You can just tell her you're sorry to disappoint but you're not really into that right now, keeping it on a similarly playful level. If she doesn't leave you alone after that then you can bring out bigger guns.

She was kidding about the creepy comments I suppose although it did alarm me at first. haha It appears as though she does have a crush on me, oh well tell me something new. :newwink:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She was kidding about the creepy comments I suppose although it did alarm me at first. haha It appears as though she does have a crush on me, oh well tell me something new. :newwink:

:laugh: It's a nice compliment to have her let you know she's into you, at least! Glad she was just kidding, lol.