• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] All time at once

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wonder if anyone else perceive the future and the past at once? When I am lost in my thoughts my past memories automatically create future images...what could happen, what will happen, what might happen everything is connected in my thoughts. Sometimes it's hard to organize it in my head and it also sometimes makes me forget about what is really happening around me here and now. Is it common for NP types?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yep.

I think for me, memories (much like all thoughts and ideas) kind of spider web out into a bunch of related ideas and concepts. That can make the whole space-time element kind of get lost or hazy. And yes, it can be overwhelming for sure.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So common. I think we all have our strange ways, but all NP's I know abstract 'real' things to such a degree that we get all floaty.