• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Any ENFPs Been in Relationships with ENTJs?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Man... I just recently ended a relationship with an ENTJ.

Something from the beginning was very odd that I couldn't understand. Maybe I am just an attention whore, but she had a very cold side that I did not want to believe existed, especially if it came to me!

I tried to make it work, but in the end, I think part of me thought she was immature in the way she handled things, and being that we are both younger siblings, I had to "beat" her by being more immature than her. Omg, that was hell. I became this pretty evil person I never was in a relationship before.

There's a CS Lewis quote "In order to slay a dragon, don't become a dragon yourself". I think I failed. Even the break up process was this very immature way of "Im the one who broke up with you" that I felt her trying to calculate, and push into my face when I first suggested maybe we aren't a good match for each other. It is still going on, my gawd. Its like this huge battle, I ended up going back to an ex, who was so much more warm hearted than her... im not even sure what personality type she is... but anyways, I don't want to feel like somoene has to win the "I broke up with you" battle, but i feel like she is leaving me no choice but to think of it that way...

I dunno, I guess I was wondering if there was anyone else out there who knows about ENFP and ENTJ relationships and how it went.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm.

Do you love her?

Are you in love with her?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Hmm.

Do you love her?

Are you in love with her?

Umm... the last girl?

There's no way to know, we were only "together" for a month and a half. But I admit I felt more feelings for her at that time point than I did in previous relationships, and I came close to saying it, but I think the girl likes it better when the girl says it first, and I was honestly surprised at myself for almost saying it a few times. but that could have been bc i was rebounding from a previous relationship this time around...

But I can't say I love(d) her. I just want to stop thinking about this and just feel at peace... I would like to leave the door open for the future tho...

hey this is pretty therapeutic!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
No, the ENTJ girl.

and hell-fuckin' yeah this is, (therapeutic, that is) ;)

So yeah, why are you writing about the ENTJ girl if you think you are in love with the current old/new girl?

confuzzled, please help!

:)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wait, you are talking about the ENTJ chick.

Would you guys argue?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
No, the ENTJ girl.

and hell-fuckin' yeah this is, (therapeutic, that is) ;)

So yeah, why are you writing about the ENTJ girl if you think you are in love with the current old/new girl?

confuzzled, please help!

yeah i was talkin about the ENTJ girl in the post I replied to you...

well... I guess Im thinking about it bc it just happened like in the past two days?

seriously tho... something was VERY VERY stressful about that relationship with the entj girl...

and also because this battle for "who broke up with who first" is still going on. I would be okay with just letting it go, but everyone asks me "what happened with you guys" and I feel like I am reliving something bad if I had to tell it the way she wants it to be... i guess she's not letting the breakup be a "thoughtful" breakup, which is what I really wanted...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
*Why* were you together and *why* did you break up?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Wait, you are talking about the ENTJ chick.

Would you guys argue?

Well, nah we wouldn't argue. But it would feel like there is some underlying tension that affected what we would do to each other next...

She told me she hates guys that goes clubbing, and one time I went bc I was kind of getting sick of not feeling like a priority to her... and she called, and like a honest fool I picked up (even tho everyone tells me i should have said i was somewhere else), and she was like "Do whatever you want then!" and hung up and I called like 20 times and I didn't even have fun at the club!

ever since then it turned into a revenge thing i think... i guess part of me was wanting to see if she liked me as much as my "ex" (who im with now) did, i still felt some sort of loyalty to her, and I was also kind of bothered by the not enough attention thing.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Hmm..

So the ENTJ chick is/was a rebound then, so why the fuss?

Were you guys sexually intimate?

And the whole attention thing, that's no good, do you tend to get involved with girls who drown you in it or girls who deprive you of it?

Personally, I oscillate between dating both (types).

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
*Why* were you together and *why* did you break up?

LOL

umm... I guess I liked her at first bc she's really pretty and 8 years younger than me (she was 23... lol thats so bad to say that) and the break up was bc i thought all we did was think about ourselves (in the way we sought revenge, im not usually like that, but i felt like i was like that with her, something i never was before), when she agreed, i felt like... wth? i thought she would fight for us, and that made me want her back, then i thought i guess this is what happens when I am on the rebound, i tried to make myself look bad partly out of loyalty of feelings to an ex, i dunno, dood i feel so silly for saying all this...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
LOL

umm... I guess I liked her at first bc she's really pretty and 8 years younger than me (she was 23... lol thats so bad to say that) and the break up was bc i thought all we did was think about ourselves (in the way we sought revenge, im not usually like that, but i felt like i was like that with her, something i never was before), when she agreed, i felt like... wth? i thought she would fight for us, and that made me want her back, then i thought i guess this is what happens when I am on the rebound, i tried to make myself look bad partly out of loyalty of feelings to an ex, i dunno, dood i feel so silly for saying all this...
*smacks you across you silly male ENFP head*

Man, what gives?

So, are you in love with your ex, ex or what?

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
Hmm..

So the ENTJ chick is/was a rebound then, so why the fuss?

Were you guys sexually intimate?

And the whole attention thing, that's no good, do you tend to get involved with girls who drown you in it or girls who deprive you of it.

Personally, I oscillate between dating both types.

yeah... i guess she was the rebound, so why all the fuss huh??? lol

ummm... well supposedly she only slept with one guy before, so I only got to third base. But i am well aware of the fact that if I pushed it, and got a hr, she would be much more hooked on me and not been so logical and rational...

I tend to get involved with girls who make me feel very secure from day one. the ones who deprive me of it, thats actually the first time it happened. hehe~

oh wait, there was this other girl who i briefly dated that happened too. Yeah, she slept with one guy, so I was kind of not as aggressive...

im noticing a pattern here... LOL

sleep with them if I want the attention... lol omg...

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
*smacks you across you silly male ENFP head*

Man, what gives?

So, are you in love with your ex, ex or what?

yeah, I am in love with the ex I am with now... but she doesn't know what i did during the breakup, or she would break up with me...

hey! thats abusive! u seem like a husband beater! lol jk~

*wipes red handprint off of forehead*

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
She doesn't need to know what you did during your break-up.

Sex, I wonder if ENFP's are just naturally inclined to be great LOVAAAAHHHZZZ!!!

lol, for real though.

:huh:

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
sleep with them if I want the attention... lol omg...

no wait. i can't do this.

there was this east coast girl that made me disillusioned about relationships bc she was such a ... emotional girl that was directly tied to her body parts...

ugh. it doesn't have to be that way...

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
She doesn't need to know what you did during your break-up.

Sex, I wonder if ENFP's are just naturally inclined to be great LOVAAAAHHHZZZ!!!

lol, for real though.

:huh:

is that why??? lol

i thought it was cus i was drummer before... lol

hey! but yea, for reals thanks for your suggestions...

i feel a lot better... ^^ i owe u ;)

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
no wait. i can't do this.

there was this east coast girl that made me disillusioned about relationships bc she was such a ... emotional girl that was directly tied to her body parts...

ugh. it doesn't have to be that way...
*ears perked, attention piqued*

Hmm, the Captain is here, and she's listening, details please.

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
*ears perked, attention piqued*

Hmm, the Captain is here, and she's listening, details please.

LOL

i noticed she would constantly call me if the last time we saw we had a great "session"

and this one time, we abruptly stopped bc we had to stop in an emergency situation in the middle, she totally was distant right after...

i don't think relationships should be so based on sex! i mean, that means a woman's emotions are directly tied to her vagina and not her heart??? I dunno, she was the only girl that was sooooo much like that... bleh.