• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What Attracts an INFJ man?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If he's DAVE who gets to be HAL?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I'll tell you what attracts an INFJ man -

Candy! And show tunes! And weird man-hands! Also, an overprotective view of one's Swingline stapler!

Are you writing this down? It's GOLD!
Hahaha, and don't forget Barbara Streisand, Liza Minnelli and Cher. ;P

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hahaha, and don't forget Barbara Streisand, Liza Minnelli and Cher. ;P

lol! And aerosol cheese on peeled limeys! ;) Eh what what!! :D

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
in da butt. :shock:

Seriously though why would you want to attract an INFJ man?

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think I'm most attracted to goofiness. That just does it for me. It always has. So, I expect lots of weird and witty dialogue, goofying around, being crazy :) Nothing is too much for me! I'm also heavily attracted to intellect, talent and maturity (mature but playful).

Atomic Fiend

Money, Power, the Dark side of the force, and unethical expeirments on kittens and baby rabbits.

I fall for it every time.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
European girls. Waaaaay more sensual lovers than American chicks. Pssh.
:peepwall:

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I would have to put being faithful and trustworthy at the top of the list, and then not following the rest of the crowd, I love a woman who is independent minded and a free thinker, loving , mature , patient, witty ,sense of humor, not insecure , open communication, having confidence , equality in relationships (50/50) on decision making , somewhat romantic.

Wyst

lurking....
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Here's another thing.

I find it extremely attractive when a woman her own interests and pursues them with excellence. It would totally floor me to have someone who could find their contentment in their job, passion, interests etc. and still find pleasure, satisfaction, and joy in being in a relationship with me.

The whole 'why me?' thing is a turn on for me. On the other side of the coin, I don't want to be everything to a girl. I don't want her to depend on me for making decisions for her or telling her what to think. I know situations where that is the case and it is extremely abusive to the girls. I don't see how the guy can be all that happy being an asshole either.

sandbeige

MBTI Type
ENTP
To all INFJs:
What do you think of ENTPs?
Don't they have all qualities/traits you're looking for?
:)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To all INFJs:

Yes
i find the most banter amongst these people
they are critical and yet playful...and i like critical and playful
and the tertiary Fe is nice
they are said to be the most sentimental of the NT's

the love : 7/10
the mental rapport : 10/10
basically-the perfect partners in crime
me and whatever are getting married in the winter
*wink*

sandbeige

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would like to know what a completely strange girl can say or do to draw infjs attention...

- Do you like being asked out by girls and when the girl takes initiative or prefer being in-charge? Would you feel intimidated by that?
- How would you react to love email?
- What does it mean when you don't/can't keep an eye contact, (lets say for more than 5 seconds) Are you too shy... does it tire you off or intimidate or sth else...

all sugestions will be welcome :)

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I would like to know what a completely strange girl can say or do to draw infjs attention...

- Do you like being asked out by girls and when the girl takes initiative or prefer being in-charge? Would you feel intimidated by that?
- What does it mean when you don't/can't keep an eye contact, (lets say for more than 5 seconds) Are you too shy... does it tire you off or intimidate or sth else...

Be strange
thats erotica, to me at least
the only success and interests and times i had something with a girl were when she was the initiator
love mail is nice-but too impersonal
love letters or phone-mix it up between both
and eye contact........idk
if the woman stares me in the eye, deep and long like-i love her for that

tenINsFJ

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9

I wouldn't mind if the girl asked me out. But since I'm slow to open up in a relationship, it would probably have to be after a few months before I even considered a relationship. I've had it done before, and it also can't sound remotely desperate. Come to think of it, I'd rather the girl initiate it.

I love emails. Would prefer that over anything else.

Not keeping eye contact is my probably thinking about what to say or something else, or sometimes too shy. If I'm blinking a lot and looking away, definitely shy.

MrRandom

MBTI Type
INFJ
To all INFJs:

Sure thing ;). I think that type attracts me the most. I haven't met many I knew were ENTPs, though... but the ones I know: an instant connection!

How to approach an INFJ you ask? That's a difficult question... well, being original and weird is a good way to catch our attention... but it must be genuine. I hate people who try to please me too much and as such are a little fake. I like the weird people, so trying to please me is actually a good way to annoy me. Just be yourself, and be funny and playful.

Oh, about the method of approaching... I dunno, it depends on how you know each other and so on. If you regularly see the INFJ, you should try to somehow, magically, build that connection there first. It shouldn't be that hard for these two types. After that it's kind of easy to continue.

At college, a good friend of mine was an ENTP. He was in the same class I was. After a week or so he didn't still even know my name, but I knew a lot about him. I just immediately knew that he was a great person and I was somehow supposed to forge a friendship with him. One day I approached him in a shy way, being introverted and all, and said I'd like to get to know him... (yes, it was awkward :blush:). He immediately took notion of me and ever since we've been like best friends.

Now, if only could I find more ENTPS...

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
It's stuff like this:
I just immediately knew that he was a great person and I was somehow supposed to forge a friendship with him.
that drives us nuts.