• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] INTP + ENFJ = ?

Concur_Withall

MBTI Type
NFJ
Extroverted Feeling types should be naturally drawn to the Introverted Thinking types.

However, really FeNe should prefer the TiSi over the TiNi.

INTP!

MBTI Type
INTP
Don't understand this dual pairing mythology yet. So far as I see it, it can only work during the more mature years when and if ENFJ and INTP are theoretically supposed to care about their inferior functions.

Yes, I can see that. When younger, there was more of a select group that I got along with. These were people who happened to fit well with me. But now, I have dealt with more people and have had time to analyze why we don't get a long, I can see that it is important to try to view yourself through the perspective of other types.

Like people who are feelers, I think about how I view things in a logical way, then think about how that can make someone feel. I tailor that to how I express myself. It's like if someone asks you how they look or your opinion on a sensitive subject related to them, I don't just say the first factual, logical thing that comes to mind, especially if it's something they can't easily change. If a friend asks if they are smart and I don't think of them as academic or knowledgeable, I don't say, "well, you don't know a lot about many things, so you are not very smart." I say, " You are really good with people and really funny. It takes a certain kind of intelligence to be that way, so you are smart." It's not lying, but putting a positive spin on things.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Can't remember if I answered in this thread already. But I really dig INTPs males, as friends. The intp females I know or have known don't seem to work out so well. I'm not sure why that is.

Not sure romantically. I'm not really in a romantic phase right now.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A crappy couple.