• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Emotions are like

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Emotions are like a stallion. You either get in the saddle, take the reigns and let wisdom guide them or they will drag you through the mud and beat your brains out.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Emotions are like wildfires, sometimes the only option is to let them burn and evacuate loved ones to a safe location.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Emotions are like the indicator lights. If you don't pay attention to them and address them you'll eventually break down. Probably at the most inconvenient time.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Emotions are like your lifeblood; they course through your veins, cause the butterflies in your stomach, the pounding in your chest and make you feel alive. They also bleed into everything you are or do, and spill onto others when you're wounded. Only a mad man or idiot would ignore them, keep going while pretending to be a terminator and refuse any help offered. At the very least, offer your apologies for ruining the other person's shirt with your blood. It is a pain in the ass to get out :coffee:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ocean waves. Some learn to surf, more learn to swim, others get washed over.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
These are great. I see a lot of people who get washed over, who let dark emotions wreck havoc on their lives.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
are like allIgators you ride them then they eat you alive nom nom nom

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Emotions are like fire, kept in check fire can cook your hot dog, warm your hands, light you camp, but without restraint it will burn your house down, destry thousands of acres and leave a path of destruction and desolation.

*I do not consider love to be an emotion, but rather a choice.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
What are these emotions you speak of? :borgwink:

anger, fear, doubt, sadness, lonliness, elation [momentary happiness as opposed to on-going joy]...that sort of stuff

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Emotions are like a virus, they're infectious and sometimes they make me stay home from work (and sometimes it's because I'm too happy to not be in the park).

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Emotions are who you are. They are not an external force to be overcome or subdued. They can be used to your advantage. I think this is called 'passion'.

W

WALMART

emotions are like a raging bull

a few well placed swords and normality returns

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Like an ocean inside. Sometimes a saturnine tempest rages and sometimes healing waters soothe.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Obviously something I don't seem to have enough of.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Obviously something I don't seem to have enough off.
They're generally overrated, IMO. The very strong ones are rarely the fun ones. Or maybe that's just me.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Emotions are like a glimpse on the periphery.

Which, if turned to..vanish. Better to see where they were coming from.