• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Oh no I'm a Sensor Racist D:

Jaguar

I think of it as having an abstract mindset and seeing beyond what is in front of you, so to speak.

One may claim to prefer seeing beyond what is in front of them, but it doesn't mean they're correct in what they 'see'.

gromit

likes this
The way I think of it it is actually defined in a rather N way :S which is probably what causes the 'problem' in the first place :p I think of it as having an abstract mindset and seeing beyond what is in front of you, so to speak.

Would you mind providing some examples? So maybe two people are having a conversation about something serious, like maybe a break up. How would you imagine the "deep" person would approach the concept vs the person who isn't "deep"?

Or, perhaps you have another example than that to illustrate what you're getting at better...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sure I'm open to new ideas! I'm not really sure how your response is indicative of my question but hey it's all good. On a serious note though, do you ever think that people might be far more complex to be classified as either sensing or intuitive?
No I just figured it didn't matter what I posted because you weren't really responding to what I actually said.

I never said anything about intuitive a being deep at all but lots of posts sort of replying to that.

I said a deeper connection is felt when people feel understood.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
iPhone typo don't have time to fix