• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Ne] Ne-heavy INFPs

Standuble

You can usually tell the difference between an Ne-mode INFP and ENFPs by inspecting the floor. ENFPs are dribblers.

Other than that I would suggest checking for "stiffness" as mentioned earlier.

S

Stansmith

Kid Cudi seems more extroverted here (I'm guessing he's a bit tipsy), but it still looks like an effort for him.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
how about Cat Power? i always thought of her as an INFP but this interview, and her incredible openness and randomness etc are making me wonder if she's not an Fi-heavy ENFP (or Ne-heavy INFP). i just kinda identify with her a bit, with that ne thinking-while you're speaking, random thoughts etc thing. so.

comparison with younger, healthier cat power:

S

Stansmith

[MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION]

I kind of get SeNi from her music/aesthetic sometimes, but INFP seems about right. Definitely Fi-Dom.

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=13377]pinkgraffiti[/MENTION]

I kind of get SeNi from her music/aesthetic sometimes

WHAT? no. no no. no, that's not even a question, she's Ne/Fi, but the point is is this an Ne-heavy INFP (or even Fi-heavy ENFP)