• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Is INFP the "perfect" type? - All hail the idiosyncratic dreamers of new worlds!

Is INFP the "perfect" type?

• Total voters

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I :heart: you Spanx. I want to come homestead with you in your great castle on the cliffs built by Madonna.

INFP libertards 4 lyfe :2ar15:

Awww :hug:

Check out the newest addition to my sig :D

G

Ginkgo

I wish I was an INFP.

This can be arranged. Surgery unnecessary, however there is a fee... and "we'd" want to make sure your vessel could handle "it", i.e. the INFP'ness If you are still interested please PM [MENTION=8031]Ginkgo[/MENTION] and he will begin the screening process and set you upon the path. However I should warn you that the J to P transformation might be... painful...

The procedure works 50% of the time, all the time! :nice:

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I once heard the theory that INFPs are the scattered descendents of Atlanteans, who were an advanced race of psychic, human-alien hybrids.

I think that fits better than "perfect". If we were perfect, we'd be able to pay our own bills and not be distracted by how cute ferrets are.

Example:

"To put the finishing touches on our plans to unite the nations of the world and establish a World Congress, having finally solved the problem of religious and cultural differences, as well as getting the major world leaders signed on, we should-- oh, look at this adorable picture of an inch worm! It's so cute! We should put it on the flag."

"The flag for what?"

"For the... um... book club? Is that what we were doing? So our flag has an inch worm. What's the first book we should read, and what day is good for everyone?"

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps. I think ENFPs would be better at it if they were there however.

I think ENFP's can really raise the morale initially, I they're called the Inspirer for that reason. However, I think INFP can be the type to rebuild morale in the sense that they fit their title as Healer.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I once heard the theory that INFPs are the scattered descendents of Atlanteans, who were an advanced race of psychic, human-alien hybrids.

I think that fits better than "perfect". If we were perfect, we'd be able to pay our own bills and not be distracted by how cute ferrets are.

Example:

"To put the finishing touches on our plans to unite the nations of the world and establish a World Congress, having finally solved the problem of religious and cultural differences, as well as getting the major world leaders signed on, we should-- oh, look at this adorable picture of an inch worm! It's so cute! We should put it on the flag."

"The flag for what?"

"For the... um... book club? Is that what we were doing? So our flag has an inch worm. What's the first book we should read, and what day is good for everyone?"

Isn't that more ESFP'ish?

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'd probably be a better writer and free-thinker. Seems much more rewarding than nihilism and intellectual-blandness.

You don't have to be an INFJ to be either of those. If you were an INFJ you'd be saying "I wish I was an ISFP". Grass is always greener.

B

brainheart

This is the first time I have heard this. I am sceptical about this however. An INFP's use is ever questionable. If we were still out on the African savanna the INFPs would likely have all been eaten by predators by now.

Speak for yourself. I would have made friends with the lions and they would have brought me food. In our free time we'd do this:

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"The whole meaning and joy of Life lay in the search of Perfection and understanding of God's Will." ~ Leo Tolstoy (INFP quote maybe?)

Hephaistos

MBTI Type
INFP
This is precisely why INFPs developed shamanistic religion-- so that the STs would protect us and we could spend a lot of time alone in caves dreaming up cosmologies. We're stupid in a lot of ways, but taking over the mythmaking and religious duties probably saved us.:)

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nah, INFJ's are the perfect type. We do spend like 90% of our time striving for perfection.

But you guys are the second most perfectionistic. And if there is such a thing as a ranking (which I don't actually think) then they are up there. :)

Edit: *INTJ's are the third most perfectionistic.