• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Disgusting Planet.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There was once a disgusting planet from the Milky Way.
It was known as Earth, by the way.
It burned itself with fire,
The world raged with ire,
But it was too late to prevent doomsday.

Last edited:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This sounds like a good way to stoke a blog.

Indeed.

I am plagued by a sense of extreme disgust with the Earth. This world keeps getting chances to save itself, and it repeatedly swats them down as casually as one would swat a housefly! It is quite infuriating to behold!

Regardless, I felt compelled to write up a limerick of what I saw, and I realize now I broke my rhyme scheme of AABBA...
I need a synonym for late that ends in -ay

Starry

Indeed.

I am plagued by a sense of extreme disgust with the Earth. This world keeps getting chances to save itself, and it repeatedly swats them down as casually as one would swat a housefly! It is quite infuriating to behold!

Regardless, I felt compelled to write up a limerick of what I saw, and I realize now I broke my rhyme scheme of AABBA...
I need a synonym for late that ends in -ay

delay

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i find myself feeling quite the opposite

despite

ha that sounds like a non word right now.

CheshireCat

MBTI Type
GOO
Enneagram

Standuble

You could have achieved a mature rating for the poem by swapping "but it was too late" with "cummed its load straight into the quagmire".

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

You could have achieved a mature rating for the poem by swapping "but it was too late" with "cummed its load straight into the quagmire".

tumblr_mo1v3yE0mx1qi9xdqo1_250.gif

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There was once a disgusting planet from the Milky Way.
It was known as Earth, by the way.
It burned itself with fire,
The world raged with ire,
But it was too late to prevent doomsday.
Fixed…

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
razed ourselves into the ground,
turned away from all profound
but nature, she will find her way,
her love and will is here to stay
life springs forth, from our sullen mound

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I love the quiet parts of the earth most. Sometimes need the opposite kind, but my favorites stand at the end of the day.

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If the Earth is Doomed as you say, it's only doomed to the human species. If we manage to wipe ourselves out through some nuclear holocaust, or virus strain, or depleting of all the natural resources, or some global warming biblical event (even then, I think there'd be survivors) the Earth itself will carry on just fine. She's a survivor.

Unless the ozone layer is permanently peeled off. Then probably only sea creatures would live.

But don't worry, humans will all eventually evolve to be peace loving harmonious animals incapable of violence and as in tune with Nature as the animals and trees. *snort

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If the Earth is Doomed as you say, it's only doomed to the human species. If we manage to wipe ourselves out through some nuclear holocaust, or virus strain, or depleting of all the natural resources, or some global warming biblical event (even then, I think there'd be survivors) the Earth itself will carry on just fine. She's a survivor.

Unless the ozone layer is permanently peeled off. Then probably only sea creatures would live.

But don't worry, humans will all eventually evolve to be peace loving harmonious animals incapable of violence and as in tune with Nature as the animals and trees. *snort

I was going through an emu phase.

Alomoes

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Contradictions

I like people.
I hate people.
The earth is great.
The earth sucks.
That is my poem.
Deal with it.

Tempted to write something better. Sonnet time! It will not rhyme. Iambic prose is where its at now a days.

Earth
A sad and lonely place,
where all the lonely people live,
and all they do is live.

Yet this is the life that brings us joy,
Humanity cannot live without it.