• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] INFPs and ISFPs?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I still feel awkward about this, but ever since I realized that most girls that stare at me are ISFPs I haven't been the same. I can charm the hell out of these girls until they're left sprawling on the floor in a puddle of their melted smiles.

I have my own understanding of the attraction between the male INFP and the female ISFP, but at the same time, I would appreciate other opinions on the matter.

This thread exists only because I don't completely understand the reason for their attraction and that bugs the hell out of me. I guess it's the fact that a lot of it has its roots in how I look, which (again) is weird because it's hard for me not to look past surface features. A commodity is sort of what I feel like. The control is not what I'm used to and I'm afraid of hurting feelings.

Scatterbrained paragraphs!

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
man, maybe they're infp girls. my perceptions keep changing.

taoista

MBTI Type
infp
Ask them this:
Which is their MBTI type, and what do they think is attractive in you. This should clear your doubts.

But hey, Fi is such a beautiful thing to share, you should stop posting on the internet about it and get to know them better!

Go forth fellow INFP, all bets are on you.

Members Only

MBTI Type
INFP
man, maybe they're infp girls. my perceptions keep changing.

No, I am pretty sure they are ISFPs, I have encountered the same thing.

I wondered myself whether they were INFPs, but I came to the conclusion they were definatly ISFPs. I get on well with nearly everybody in my life, but the types I seem to get along best with are male INTP’s and female ISFPs; I have some kind of a deeper understanding with these two types. I assume I would also get on great with fellow INFPs , but I have never met one in real life.

When I look into the eyes of an ISFP girl I seem to get a much deeper connection than with any other type, so much is going unsaid, but it’s as if we both have a deep understanding of that which is not being said. I think it was this trait which originally led me to believe they were fellow INFPs, but examining their lives as a whole I came to the conclusion they were very much ISFPs.

On a conscious level, communication between me and ISFP women flows so easily, it is that beautiful kind of conversation where no effort is needed by either person, it just flows from thing to thing in a flirty, happy, but also at times serious manner; it’s great, I love being around ISFP girls.

Brutus01

MBTI Type
INFP
ya i agree with you. I know a couple of isfp girl's and conversations flow extremely well and effortless, and for some strange reason they like me haha. their is an inherent attraction that i cannot for some reason explain.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have actually noticed that ENTP and ESTP girls tend to get pretty flirtatious. I have to do a little work to draw an ISFP girl out of her shell. The ESTPs like to see that you're confident and caring. The ENTPs seem to admire the extra thought that goes into planning what is said and done.

INFP girls though, yeah, I think that these are the kind that really melt around me.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
It helps to compile shapes of faces so you can easily tell whether you are dealing with an INFP female or not. I've learned recently that the size and shape of the smile is integral in figuring this out.

TrueHeart

MBTI Type
INFP
It helps to compile shapes of faces so you can easily tell whether you are dealing with an INFP female or not. I've learned recently that the size and shape of the smile is integral in figuring this out.
Could you give us some clues? :confused:

Laura

MBTI Type
INFP
That's interesting. The only guys I have ever been involved with romantically were ISFPs.

That's unlikely to help you with your understanding of the attraction. I just felt like commenting.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Well, the answer is clear from the MBTI perspective. Your dominant function is F and you will find it only in INFP, ISFP, ENFP and ESFP, but out of these the extroverts have the F all over the place, while you keep it in, as does ISFPs. So, its nice to share it with someone as deeply interested in feelings as you are.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just be careful of the broken ones, but that's a good warning for any type. My experiences with broken ISFPs have been along the lines of they never go out, they want you to stay with them all the time, and there's a propensity for them to cheat on you. I'm sure healthy ones are awesomeness though, ^_^

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Thinking that someone would be "intact" sounds unfair. Thinking that someone could be broken and fixed sounds good enough for me.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thinking that someone would be "intact" sounds unfair. Thinking that someone could be broken and fixed sounds good enough for me.

Some don't want to be fixed, and that's what the real problem was. Unlike machines, people have to wish to be fixed before they can be.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Could you give us some clues? :confused:

you're a witty codger. I'm sort of baffled as to how you've gotten this far in life by being a cancer in every discussion possible. how's the e-pussy coming along?

TrueHeart

MBTI Type
INFP
you're a witty codger. I'm sort of baffled as to how you've gotten this far in life by being a cancer in every discussion possible. how's the e-pussy coming along?
Excuse me? I asked as sincere question. Did you not get enough sleep? Or do you just not like being called on statements you can't back up?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Excuse me? I asked as sincere question. Did you not get enough sleep? Or do you just not like being called on statements you can't back up?

you lost me! :party2::hi:;):steam::smile::D:hug::shock::heart:

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

say whut?