• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs and movements/coordination

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This mights sounds strange :D . But I am interested, do you ENFPs sometimes feel like elephants in the porcelain when you are sopoussed to make soft and lovely movements without breaking stuff around you, or does it come more natural to you? Would you say your movememants are female and soft, or more clumsy and wierd?

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The title of this thread made me lol. I'm pretty clumsy, terrible at sports, etc. I do have really good reflexes though, so I can like make a good catch and stuff like that. Decent at hitting a baseball. But I'm always dropping and spilling and bumping into things for sure.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The ones I have known are generally clumsy and wierd, but when they practice they can become very good at things and clumsy /wierd go out the window for those things.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty clumsy and kind of hurt myself in ridiculous ways frequently and sometimes almost fall over when just standing and often walk into things. It's kind of bad but have crazy reflexes too like nicolita said. Like someone can say hey catch all sudden like and I usually do or even without warning... It trips people out especially from someone not appearing to be paying any attention.

People have said I'm graceful tho and I feel like I'm more feminine than not. I don't feel like an elephant or anything.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty clumsy and kind of hurt myself in ridiculous ways frequently and sometimes almost fall over when just standing and often walk into things. It's kind of bad but have crazy reflexes too like nicolita said. Like someone can say hey catch all sudden like and I usually do or even without warning... It trips people out especially from someone not appearing to be paying any attention.

People have said I'm graceful tho and I feel like I'm more feminine than not. I don't feel like an elephant or anything.

I didn't mean a literal elephant. I meant more a metaphorical elephant :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't mean a literal elephant. I meant more a metaphorical elephant :D

Haha Polly!! I got that! That's how I responded!

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm such a klutz it's not even funny. I mean just the other day I spilled my drink all over the floor. :( It was sad. I also remember trying to dramatically sit down to make it apparent to my friends that I was unhappy with them but I hit my head on the bar above me and it ruined everything.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm such a klutz it's not even funny. I mean just the other day I spilled my drink all over the floor. :( It was sad. I also remember trying to dramatically sit down to make it apparent to my friends that I was unhappy with them but I hit my head on the bar above me and it ruined everything.
Stuff like that always happens to me :D :blush:

Starry

... clumsy /wierd go out the window...

Now when you say 'go out the window' do you mean like the ENFP broke and fell through the window 'cause...

I used to have this very unique position/job where I literally worked all day long with all kinds of 'spiritual people' ha... so like astrologers and past life regressionists and gurus of all kinds...And I remember this one guru dude gasping in a way and saying..."you have no masculine energy! you only have feminine energy" (which is supposedly bad so... fyi) and my clumsiness was the first thing that came into my mind as I guess I...perhaps wrongly...associate femininity with grace. But yah...I was like "umm...have you seen...?"

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now when you say 'go out the window' do you mean like the ENFP broke and fell through the window 'cause...

I used to have this very unique position/job where I literally worked all day long with all kinds of 'spiritual people' ha... so like astrologers and past life regressionists and gurus of all kinds...And I remember this one guru dude gasping in a way and saying..."you have no masculine energy! you only have feminine energy" (which is supposedly bad so... fyi) and my clumsiness was the first thing that came into my mind as I guess I...perhaps wrongly...associate femininity with grace. But yah...I was like "umm...have you seen...?"

I always dislike how NFs are described as female soft types. It always reminds me on how I hit my legs, or arms when I try to dance, or how I always slip sometimes even when I stay still :D ... yeah very sof and femine :D ... BTW your job seems so interesting! I've always been very interested into past life regressionists, energies and anstrology! I was even thinking about going to past life regression to one guru I found, but then a few people told me, that it can play some wierd games with my psyche, so I rather decided not go, but still I'd love to know my past life one day. I really think once one understand the past, can understand the pressent.

Starry

I always dislike how NFs are described as female soft types. It always reminds me on how I hit my legs, or arms when I try to dance, or how I always slip sometimes even when I stay still :D ... yeah very sof and femine :D ... BTW your job seems so interesting! I've always been very interested into past life regressionists, energies and anstrology! I was even thinking about going to past life regression to one guru I found, but then a few people told me, that it can play some wierd games with my psyche, so I rather decided not go, but still I'd love to know my past life one day. I really think once one understand the past, can understand the pressent.

I've been through so many past life regressions I've lost count... and so you can see via my psyche it is clearly something to avoid. ha no seriously...I feel very confident that you would be able to handle it.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've been through so many past life regressions I've lost count... and so you can see via my psyche it is clearly something to avoid. ha no seriously...I feel very confident that you would be able to handle it.

Would you be comfortable sharing your experiences?

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
lol So this really is a thing. I guess a lot of the typical ENFP pursuits just don't require physical skills. Heck, I bet even the ones who are skilled in dancing/painting/sports etc. still knock over vases in antique shops. :smile:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Definitely a bull in a china store.

I have my feminine moments--but I am usually actively thinking about it. My grace does not come naturally, it is a learned trait and it definitely shows every so often when my concentration breaks.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
My ENFP work friend pretty much refuses to handle glass because he knows that he would break it :D

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I bump into things very often (lots of bruises ;)) but I'm pretty good in sports (that require strenght, e.g swimming).

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I bump into things very often (lots of bruises ;)) but I'm pretty good in sports (that require strenght, e.g swimming).
I am also good in swimming. I am actually very good and mobile in water. I am really like a fish in the sea, even better than on the ground.

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
I am very restless and move around a lot, but I do it with all the grace of a stegosaurus in a tar pit. I recently suffered a mild concussion due to my grip slackening on some heavy shit. My coworkers become genuinely worried when I approach stairs, because I've wiped out so many times. I'm only dimly aware of my physical surroundings and my body.

However, as a few other people have mentioned, I often surprise people with crazy good reactions. I'm that guy who can dive and catch the priceless family heirloom before it shatters on the ground. I am also very good at ping pong because of this. I have very good anticipation/reflexes sometimes.

Edit: I might not actually be an ENFP, I just feel like one lately.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I have very good fine motor coordination and not very good gross motor coordination.

So I can paint you a pretty picture but not without getting the paint all over me. :)