• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFPs and movements/coordination

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Now when you say 'go out the window' do you mean like the ENFP broke and fell through the window 'cause...

I used to have this very unique position/job where I literally worked all day long with all kinds of 'spiritual people' ha... so like astrologers and past life regressionists and gurus of all kinds...And I remember this one guru dude gasping in a way and saying..."you have no masculine energy! you only have feminine energy" (which is supposedly bad so... fyi) and my clumsiness was the first thing that came into my mind as I guess I...perhaps wrongly...associate femininity with grace. But yah...I was like "umm...have you seen...?"

Lol...that's not what I meant, but wouldn't surprise me to see them fall out the window, off the chair, etc. I love it...as long as they aren't hurt. Makes me wanna help them too :doh: out the window I meant more along then lines of they can become extremely competent at things and all clumsy ness disappears for those things.

A

Anew Leaf

Lol...that's not what I meant, but wouldn't surprise me to see them fall out the window, off the chair, etc. I love it...as long as they aren't hurt. Makes me wanna help them too :doh: out the window I meant more along then lines of they can become extremely competent at things and all clumsy ness disappears for those things.

Lulz... When I was 4 I inspired my cousin that what we desperately needed to do AT THAT MOMENT was to sit in her dad's chair and rock back and forth like batouttahell monkeys. Back and forth we rocked; high on sugar. Back and forth and right through the sliding glass door. Luckily we didn't get hurt, but the door was shattered and the chair was shredded.

We got into trouble for that one... which I didn't deem fair as gravity wasn't under MY domain. So then to distract the adults I told my cousin to go eat the leaves by the pool because the week before she had ingested Things Under the Counter and the Adults Were Upset.

Which worked until they realized I was the genius mastermind behind the curtain of Both Events.

Basterds.

Also, one of my best friends is an ENFP and we have shared many moments that I would categorize under "Absolute Epic Fail." Like when your trainer shows you something that is more than 1 step and it takes you ten minutes to make all of your body parts work in tandem.

A

Anew Leaf

I have very good fine motor coordination and not very good gross motor coordination.

So I can paint you a pretty picture but not without getting the paint all over me. :)

LOL! I love this!! When I was in college I was an art major for a year and my friends knew what class I had been to that day based on how I was dirty or injured. Paint, clay, charcoal... or bandaids (metal welding class for sculptre and I constantly burned myself because I forgot the metal was hot... >.>)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
This just in: I have returned from the shower and while I was in there I had my RAs knocking on the door making sure I was okay because I was kept making noise by dropping the soap and shampoo bottles on the floor.

I wonder if our sloppiness has to do with being Si-inferior? I wonder if ENTPs struggle with this too. Or maybe INTJs and INFJs for being Se-inferior. :thinking:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
LOL! I love this!! When I was in college I was an art major for a year and my friends knew what class I had been to that day based on how I was dirty or injured. Paint, clay, charcoal... or bandaids (metal welding class for sculptre and I constantly burned myself because I forgot the metal was hot... >.>)

:laugh: :hifive:

I took a stained glass class once... you can imagine what my hands looked like at the end of the day... :emot-emo:

This just in: I have returned from the shower and while I was in there I had my RAs knocking on the door making sure I was okay because I was kept making noise by dropping the soap and shampoo bottles on the floor.

I wonder if our sloppiness has to do with being Si-inferior? I wonder if ENTPs struggle with this too. Or maybe INTJs and INFJs for being Se-inferior. :thinking:

My ENTP cousin is totally clumsy. And my INFJ coworker runs into things frequently. But those are the only two I can think of that stand out.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I think ENFP's are clumsy because living in the head or in future or in a feeling rather than in here and now. So, observing the environment as it is isn't the strong side of ENFP. That doens't mean that all ENFP's would be poor in sports.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I used to think the awkward moving Ne dom was a laughable stereotype that you only see once in a while but then I saw myself in home videos where I didn't realize I was being taped :(

However, I think some enfps can be pretty graceful.. (probably for social reasons)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think ENFP's are clumsy because living in the head or in future or in a feeling rather than in here and now. So, observing the environment as it is isn't the strong side of ENFP. That doens't mean that all ENFP's would be poor in sports.

I agree. We're just distracted.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My sister is the clumsiest person I know. She is like a hurricane. It can be quite comical. You wouldn't want to let her in a china shop. It would end up like this:

[video]http://www.zimbio.com/watch/NQxI9D9m1j8/Borat+Scene+Antique+Store/Borat[/video]

or

if she's drunk her clumsiness is magnified x1000

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've seen similar responses to you guys by ENTPs, so I'm thinking maybe this is a low-Si thing?

I'm most likely an INFP myself and I'm ... not physically gifted to say the least:

- Last person picked on every gym team
- Habitually wind up with random bruises from bumping into things, and I'm never sure how I got them.
- Learned to drive a decade late because I couldn't distinguish "gas" from "brake"
- Prone to dropping shit
- Must stare at the ground at all times when walking or trip over the sidewalk (lol, yes really)
- I could go on

The worst thing is, I've got this inherently strong athletic build and everyone always thinks I'm either a swimmer or a soccer player. They tell me I look "graceful". That's like...total WTF???.

Joke's on them. I'm CLUMSY.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've seen similar responses to you guys by ENTPs, so I'm thinking maybe this is a low-Si thing?

I'm most likely an INFP myself and I'm ... not physically gifted to say the least:

- Last person picked on every gym team
- Habitually wind up with random bruises from bumping into things, and I'm never sure how I got them.
- Learned to drive a decade late because I couldn't distinguish "gas" from "brake"
- Prone to dropping shit
- Must stare at the ground at all times when walking or trip over the sidewalk (lol, yes really)
- I could go on

The worst thing is, I've got this inherently strong athletic build and everyone always thinks I'm either a swimmer or a soccer player. They tell me I look "graceful". That's like...total WTF???.

Joke's on them. I'm CLUMSY.

Sanjuro, are you my soul brother?

I've been told that I look like I'd be good at sports too. Both of my sisters are, and we're workin with the same gene pool as far as build goes. I also have kind of a long neck and have been told that it makes me appear graceful or even tall (I'm 5'5"). I have a hard time with left and right still sometimes and I'm a grown ass woman lol!

Low Si makes sense. Just couldn't help but relate to you once again. We are not broken lol!

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sanjuro, are you my soul brother?

I've been told that I look like I'd be good at sports too. Both of my sisters are, and we're workin with the same gene pool as far as build goes. I also have kind of a long neck and have been told that it makes me appear graceful or even tall (I'm 5'5"). I have a hard time with left and right still sometimes and I'm a grown ass woman lol!
How weird! We ARE alike! SOUL MATES.

Low Si makes sense. Just couldn't help but relate to you once again. We are not broken lol!

LOL!! No, we just have low Si!! We rock!

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This mights sounds strange :D . But I am interested, do you ENFPs sometimes feel like elephants in the porcelain when you are sopoussed to make soft and lovely movements without breaking stuff around you, or does it come more natural to you? Would you say your movememants are female and soft, or more clumsy and wierd?

hahaha omg
coco-iceT-wine-spill-baby-1340411229z.gif

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lulz... When I was 4 I inspired my cousin that what we desperately needed to do AT THAT MOMENT was to sit in her dad's chair and rock back and forth like batouttahell monkeys. Back and forth we rocked; high on sugar. Back and forth and right through the sliding glass door. Luckily we didn't get hurt, but the door was shattered and the chair was shredded.

We got into trouble for that one... which I didn't deem fair as gravity wasn't under MY domain. So then to distract the adults I told my cousin to go eat the leaves by the pool because the week before she had ingested Things Under the Counter and the Adults Were Upset.

Which worked until they realized I was the genius mastermind behind the curtain of Both Events.

Basterds.

Also, one of my best friends is an ENFP and we have shared many moments that I would categorize under "Absolute Epic Fail." Like when your trainer shows you something that is more than 1 step and it takes you ten minutes to make all of your body parts work in tandem.

Lol...my dad had a papa son chair( one of this huge round chairs with a cushion). It had a swivel on it. So me and my friends would take turns sitting in it and the other would spin it faster and faster until it fell over. We used to also play air hockey, except we would hit thebpuck so hard it would fly off the table. That way you could fake that you were gonna do it and when they ducked you just tapped in the goal :)