• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP: Male/Female differnces in Enneagram type

What's your type, ENFPs?

• Total voters

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Eh, my grandpa's an ESTJ 8w7 and he's cool. Really pushy sometimes but we all have our flaws.

Dunno what @mmhmm's been up to lately but she sure sounded like an ENFP 8 if there ever was one. Independent, headstrong, determined, resilient, unafraid.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*summons our resident ENFP 8 [MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION]*

Female ENFP 4w5, checking in.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
*summons our resident ENFP 8 [MENTION=4939]kyuuei[/MENTION]*

Female ENFP 4w5, checking in.

*Shakes sandman sand off* :dry: hmm.. poll.. okay.. *reads*..

.. Hm. I missed the 8 slot.. :shrug: *reads again.*

.. There is no 8 slot. :doh: Okay, I'll just put other--...

:mad: There is no 'other' slot either.

There must be only one of two explanations for this. Amargith has summoned me to cast fire and ash over this thread for it's infuriating lack of choices.. Or Amargith has summoned me, knowing I would cast fire and ash over this thread for it's infuriating lack of choices, because her microwave for her popcorn is broken...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:peepwall: i just smmoned you as living proof. Apparently the existence of enfp 8s is being questioned...:ninja:

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
:peepwall: i just smmoned you as living proof. Apparently the existence of enfp 8s is being questioned...:ninja:

Apparently! It needs correcting immediately!

At the OP: I'll take "None of the above" for $1,000.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Apparently! It needs correcting immediately!

At the OP: I'll take "None of the above" for $1,000.

/not the OP but hands you $1,000 anyway

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Are you sure you want to trust me with $1,000 worth of power? :smile:

To show my support for the existence of e8 ENFPs I'm willing to take the chance. :ninja:

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=18820]Dancing_Queen[/MENTION] I summon you once again!

F***! Right when I decided to take some time off!

It actually seems perfectly feasible. 8w7 sort of fits with the whole aggressive social activist stereotype given to the type. They'll be the type to really call people out on their bullshit whenever they're offended by something unethical.

Basically, they'd be like a more ethical, open-minded version of Tony Soprano (ESTJ 8w7 So/Sx)

YES. He's the best example, IMO. Him and Merida from Brave.

Type 8 is basically all about domineering and controlling their environment and I can't imagine an ENFP to be this way. I may be wrong, but hey, that's only my oppinion.

Yes, you are wrong. I'm an ENFP and dominant from the cradle.

I would imagine an ENFP 8 would be more similar to King David from the Bible, John Brown (the abolitionist) or Kamina from Gurren Lagann

Definitely not as altruistic.

I should have added it despite my own doubts. But since 8s are considered to be more authoritarian and bossy and typically go along with ExTJ types I just can't imagine that combination.
Btw, I know a ESTJ 8 girl and she is really worst of the worst! (Not to be generalizing)

It's said in most descriptions that 8's basic desire is to control and lead others and since that collides with the ENFP's worldview which is kind of the "freedom for everyone" attitude (including me), ]ENFP 8s would probably not know how to behave or react to people in specific situatons.
Of course a lot of those enneagram descriptions are biased and I can only speak for myself, not for other ENFPs, but I'm not sure if I want 8s in the ENFP club.

You have a very superficial understanding of MBTI.

Oh trust me, we know exactly what to do.

It's not up to you, anyway so...

Dancing_Queen

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Eh, my grandpa's an ESTJ 8w7 and he's cool. Really pushy sometimes but we all have our flaws.

Dunno what @mmhmm's been up to lately but she sure sounded like an ENFP 8 if there ever was one. Independent, headstrong, determined, resilient, unafraid.

That's a perfect description :newwink: