• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] INFJ?

B

brainheart

Well, the vegetarian thing is a pretty common INFP joke, it's one of those funny cause it's true kind of things. I have known/met exactly 6 virgins (in the past 5 years) over the age of 30, all have been INFPs, must just be a coincident though so I will scratch that one from my list and chalk it up to chance.

Yeah, the vegetarian thing is often true, I'll give you that (I was one for ten years). But I think it's just as true for INFJs and ENFPs.

Yes, I would scratch the virgin criteria from your list.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, the vegetarian thing is often true, I'll give you that (I was one for ten years). But I think it's just as true for INFJs and ENFPs.

Yes, I would scratch the virgin criteria from your list.
I am also a vegetarian, but then I guess it does not make an INFP.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I wouldnt say so, how did you arrive at this conclusion?
I am sorry I only noticed this today... I used to type myself as 4w5, but people here and also on PC forum all typed me as 4w3. There wasn't a single person who thought I am a 4w5 and after reading a 4w3 profile I didn't have a single reason to doubt it, because it fits more than ever anything.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am sorry I only noticed this today... I used to type myself as 4w5, but people here and also on PC forum all typed me as 4w3. There wasn't a single person who thought I am a 4w5 and after reading a 4w3 profile I didn't have a single reason to doubt it, because it fits more than ever anything.

Lol, I was asking how [MENTION=6164]Riva[/MENTION] arrived at the conclusion that 4w3s are rare not how you came to beleive you are a 4w3. I think you are a 4w3, ftr.