• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] 5w6 So/Sp ENFP

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know that this combination is very rare, but what would it look like?
Theoretically Speaking...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you think you might be 5w6? Well this ENFP would probably have very developed Ne as the 5s are oriented toward information, knowledge, are analytical and deep. This could be a T definition, but also it could point out on curiosity of Ne. The person would probably looks a lot like xNTP, and for sure would be more emotionally closed and would try to explain his/her emotionality by reason and logic. Probably there would be some difficulties with emotional tension and unsatisfied, supressed emotions of Fi, because the person's ennea would see the emotions as illogical interupt of his/her security. I also think that even if the ENFP would be a 5w6 he/she would probably type her/himself as 4 with 5. as 4s are much closer to NF types, than 5s.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do you think you might be 5w6? Well this ENFP would probably have very developed Ne as the 5s are oriented toward information, knowledge, are analytical and deep. This could be a T definition, but also it could point out on curiosity of Ne. The person would probably looks a lot like xNTP, and for sure would be more emotionally closed and would try to explain his/her emotionality by reason and logic. Probably there would be some difficulties with emotional tension and unsatisfied, supressed emotions of Fi, because the person's ennea would see the emotions as illogical interupt of his/her security. I also think that even if the ENFP would be a 5w6 he/she would probably type her/himself as 4 with 5. as 4s are much closer to NF types, than 5s.

So, the reason I see so much 5 in my tritype is I may have a 4w5 fix instead of a 3w2 fix?
What do those two fixes look like?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, the reason I see so much 5 in my tritype is I may have a 4w5 fix instead of a 3w2 fix?
What do those two fixes look like?

3w2 doesn't look much like 4w5, but can a bit look like 4w3. The basic difference between 3 and 4 is, that even though both of them are image oriented, 3s are capable of creating, or pretending a positive image, that lead more to positive than negative emotions, while 4s suffer between image/identity and are stucked between these 2, that make them feel more depressed and uncomfortable with their own self. 3s are competetive and self aware, while 4s have low sefl confidence and suffer from envy.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3w2 doesn't look much like 4w5, but can a bit look like 4w3. The basic difference between 3 and 4 is, that even though both of them are image oriented, 3s are capable of creating, or pretending a positive image, that lead more to positive than negative emotions, while 4s suffer between image/identity and are stucked between these 2, that make them feel more depressed and uncomfortable with their own self. 3s are competetive and self aware, while 4s have low sefl confidence and suffer from envy.
If you are correct, I am nothing like a 3-fixer...
I wonder if I am absorbing my mother's 3-fix?
She seems like a core 1w9 with a strong 3-fix. I am unsure of her head fix...
I am a 6w7 with a strong 9w1 fix. I am unsure of my heart fix, but I am starting to suspect it involves a 4 or a 5...

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If you are correct, I am nothing like a 3-fixer...
I wonder if I am absorbing my mother's 3-fix?
She seems like a core 1w9 with a strong 3-fix. I am unsure of her head fix...
I am a 6w7 with a strong 9w1 fix. I am unsure of my heart fix, but I am starting to suspect it involves a 4 or a 5...

I think this is a bit difficult to type. If your core is 6, 6s are in general also less self confident, unsure and lot of times unhappy with themselves. This is why a lot of 6s type themselves as 4s. It sounds like 4, but it's not... Phobic 6s are full of inner insecurity and doubt, that is why they seek inner security in the outter world. They are looking for mentors, teachers, or simpy belief systems such as religion, or politics, that would lead them to their "right path". So even if your heart fix would be 3, you're still a 6 in your core, so the competetive and very self aware 3's nature might be supressed. Also the other reason, you might think you have a 3 fix, is because in enneagram you have a different levels of development of each number. When 6s feel insecure, they tend to behave like unhealthy 3s. When 6s get more mature, they change more into easy going and harmonic 9s. 5 is not a heart center number. It's a head number and 6s are also close to 5, so it's not a suprise that a 6 feels some 5 influences.