• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] The Wolf of the Woods!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=18694]Magic Qwan[/MENTION]

I personally dont think creative types are that common. But you have to look at it with some perspective. In our society lots of people are born geniuses. And yes, there are alot of creative types, but not more than any type of talent. I like to create as well, I write poetry too, song lyrics, draw, paint( not well, at least not with watercolors, my acrylics are ok), and play the keyboard.

I like your poem, especially the use of the word "ire". Reminds me of old English and Germanic words used in poetry, and I think they speak of mystery much more than Latin or Greek word choices.

You just have to persist. Stay on your path of creativity, I can tell you with my life experience that persistance pays off, I see it all the time.
Thank you.
I also would like to teach, I just don't like the way things are run in Louisiana.
Did you know that we are 50th in education in the USA right now? Teachers get no respect from the state in Louisiana…
I tend to come across as a very intelligent, but also very silly, clown to most people…even if I try to be serious…
I had one girl recently tell me I was an ocean of knowledge as vast as space and and as timeless as infinity…
It was very flattering…
Then she said I reminded her of Jay Gatsby from THE GREAT GATSBY…