• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Alcoholic Armies of Unity! (Alcohol turns me into a ____ thread!)

Mitsuko Souma

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
It's been over a year…
We were out the the middle of nowhere, and somebody got a little for me. I only had three or for ounces, but it was enough…
You drank when you were only 16? :( Hmm well your life I guess. Still 3 ounces is like 3 shots so depending on what it was I see the logic in it affecting you. :D

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You drank when you were only 16? :( Hmm well your life I guess. Still 3 ounces is like 3 shots so depending on what it was I see the logic in it affecting you. :D

Beer…lol

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I pretty much stay me, except i can't drive and i have less problems talking to people, but i don't have problems talking to people and I'm not a good driver to begin with. so just me but intesified. though I did black out one time, and my room mate at the time said i was being ridiculous and sent me to bed.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think I may become more ESFJish, only ditzier, and much more giggly. I get more frustrated with things that don't make sense/seem illogical. Which, ends up being a lot of things when inebriated. But, I correct people more often nonetheless. Then I get really fixated on not acting drunk, which just makes me frustrated about not being in control of my body. I also giggle, a lot. At things that aren't really funny. The first time I got drunk my friend's roommate brought us cookies and ice cream and I got soooo excited. Except that I forgot the word for cookie. So I called it "cake thing with chocolate chips."

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I think I may become more ESFJish, only ditzier, and much more giggly. I get more frustrated with things that don't make sense/seem illogical. Which, ends up being a lot of things when inebriated. But, I correct people more often nonetheless. But I get really fixated on not acting drunk, and then I get really frustrated because I am not fully in control of body. I also giggle, a lot. At things that aren't really funny. The first time I got drunk my friend's roommate brought us cookies and ice cream and I got soooo excited. Except that I forgot the word for cookie. So I called it "cake thing with chocolate chips."

fyi i don't think forgetting words is a drunk thing tbh. but it's nice when you have booze to blame. so I'll just let you.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
fyi i don't think forgetting words is a drunk thing tbh. but it's nice when you have booze to blame. so I'll just let you.

Really?? I have that effect even when I'm just a little bit buzzed. It's like my brain just can't move fast enough to find the words... It's pretty consistent for me.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Really?? I have that effect even when I'm just a little bit buzzed. It's like my brain just can't move fast enough to find the words... It's pretty consistent for me.

I'm saying it happens to me and others even when there's no intoxication involved

Beorn

Permabanned
A golden god.

tumblr_m2kw1sUyMR1r8p5h3o1_500.gif