• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dear {personality type} ...

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Actually, what Mane described sounds pretty Fi. My mom is an INFP, so it sounds similar to her reaction when I pointed out that some of the criticisms of longtime Chicago Mayor Richard Daley might be valid. (Honestly, she can't think of any reason why term limits might be a good idea. It's a bad idea just because Republicans came up with it in reaction to FDR.... but would you want four terms of GWB?) She's quick to blame all problems with Chicago on North Side Protestant Republican Cubs fans. (I've met a decent amount of Cubs fans who weren't Republicans, but never mind....)
*shrug* you can read situations in different ways online or in real life. from my perception of his writing, it sounded esfj to me. i'm not hedging any bets.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear anon,

Each day that you do not have the guts to contact me and put closure to this- is another day I don't care about it. Another day I'm turned off by your lack of courage. Another day to remember the firey rage that is not at all appealing. The cruelty that was surprising- but good to know is possible with you.

This all says a lot.

I really think I've reached a point where I will make it through. With or without you.

ENFP

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENFJs,

Thanks for bein a good friend. Even after a while of not being as in touch as we have been, it's always the same with you girls and it's always soul-soothing. Glad you're in my life.

- ENFP

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Dear ENFJs,

Thanks for bein a good friend. Even after a while of not being as in touch as we have been, it's always the same with you girls and it's always soul-soothing. Glad you're in my life.

- ENFP
aww :) i'm sure they would LOVE to hear you tell them this irl.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear anon,

Sometimes I don't contact women because I'm actually not interested. Believe it or not, sometimes INTPs won't throw themselves at anyone who shows interest. Just because I disagree or argue with you about something does not mean I'm actually interested. If that were true, I would be pretty bisexual.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Dear anon,

Sometimes I don't contact women because I'm actually not interested. Believe it or not, sometimes INTPs won't throw themselves at anyone who shows interest. Just because I disagree or argue with you about something does not mean I'm actually interested. If that were true, I would be pretty bisexual.

You're supposed to specify the person's type, I think.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also, pronouns are pretty stupid and induce unnecessary confusion. Let's create a rule banning pronouns. It doesn't count because it's not really a rule, and it would really be more of a mandatory guideline with severe punishments for anyone who doesn't follow it.

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Dear INTJ,

I hope someday, you get your just deserts.

Honor

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Also, pronouns are pretty stupid and induce unnecessary confusion. Let's create a rule banning pronouns. It doesn't count because it's not really a rule, and it would really be more of a mandatory guideline with severe punishments for anyone who doesn't follow it.
lol! reminds me of the pirates of the caribbean. "the pirate's code? meh, they're more like guidelines, anyway."

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Dear ENFP

You are the most amazing person I know. I wish you could know how much I appreciate you, and how thankful I am that you're in my life.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dear ENFP

You are the most amazing person I know. I wish you could know how much I appreciate you, and how thankful I am that you're in my life.

You're welcome.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear ESFJ, snuggle with me tonight?
love, ENFP