• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dear {personality type} ...

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'll start.

Dear suspected ESFP,

Thank you so much for honoring my request of giving me more work. But did all the deadlines have to be the same? You're killing me over here!

Signed,

Tired and cross-eyed ENFP

:shock::blink::wtf:

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear all types,

Why is no one posting in my thread?

Signed,

Sad ENFP
:(

;)

judelan

Dear (suspected) ISTJ,

You can't have perfect control over your environment as long as other people exist. PERIOD. Also, most people don't appreciate being micromanaged. I'm not sure why you deal with other people when it seems to me that you think you're the only one who can get the job done properly.

Sincerely,

Judelan

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear unknown type,

Just because you bought girl scout cookies from my child (who is family) does not obligate me to buy into your sham business deal nor does it obligate me to make a major purchase with your sham product!

They are fucking girl scout cookies!

Which I'm assuming you ate! It's apparent you really like to eat! (So do I) But still.

There is no comparison. And you chose to purchase cookies. And she is a child. And you are an adult.
And No.

I do not want to go into your sham business nor do I want to purchase your sham product. And I do not appreciate the guilt trip one bit.

Gimme a break.

Signed,

Irritated ENFP

:dry:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear (suspected) ISTJ,

You can't have perfect control over your environment as long as other people exist. PERIOD. Also, most people don't appreciate being micromanaged. I'm not sure why you deal with other people when it seems to me that you think you're the only one who can get the job done properly.

Sincerely,

Judelan

PREACH IT! WORD TO YOUR MOTHER!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dear unknown type,

Just because you bought girl scout cookies from my child (who is family) does not obligate me to buy into your sham business deal nor does it obligate me to make a major purchase with your sham product!

They are fucking girl scout cookies!

Which I'm assuming you ate! It's apparent you really like to eat! (So do I) But still.

There is no comparison. And you chose to purchase cookies. And she is a child. And you are an adult.
And No.

I do not want to go into your sham business nor do I want to purchase your sham product. And I do not appreciate the guilt trip one bit.

Gimme a break.

Signed,

Irritated ENFP

:dry:
um wow...strong compulsion to have you give said person my number so i can tell them how irritated it makes me too! :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dear jon...

least appreciated phrase in the known universe is "the real world"

UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

signed, completely content with my inferior si.

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
um wow...strong compulsion to have you give said person my number so i can tell them how irritated it makes me too! :laugh:

Thank you!! (Sorry to have irritated you with said person that irritated me- but still- THANK YOU!)

Comparable to you buying girl scout cookies from my kid ... if you don't have a kid .... is say .... me sponsoring your cancer walk. Not changing one of my utilities to some strange one I've never heard of OR going into business with you!!!!

People are seriously HIGH!
;)
Thanks for the support. :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you!! (Sorry to have irritated you with said person that irritated me- but still- THANK YOU!)

Comparable to you buying girl scout cookies from my kid ... if you don't have a kid .... is say .... me sponsoring your cancer walk. Not changing one of my utilities to some strange one I've never heard of OR going into business with you!!!!

People are seriously HIGH!
;)
Thanks for the support. :wubbie:

i feel ya and...people need to keep that guilt trip shit far far away from me...HATE!!

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ENTJ,

You are seriously wacky my dear. ;)

When you tell me not to talk to you- you cry cry cry I'm not talking to you.

When I try to talk to you, you run away or tell me not to talk to you.

Then you cry that I'm not talking to you.

Then I try to talk to you.

And you don't talk to me.

Seriously. You are wacky. Love ya- but WACKY! PushPullBPD Wacky.

:doh:

ENFP

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
i feel ya and...people need to keep that guilt trip shit far far away from me...HATE!!

I have an (unhealthy) ENFP relative I like to call the Martyr. Everything is twisted into a guilt trip. You see--- his breathing? My fault! His entire universe? EVERYONE'S FAULT! Fault fault fault!

uggggh

:shrug:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have an (unhealthy) ENFP relative I like to call the Martyr. Everything is twisted into a guilt trip. You see--- his breathing? My fault! His entire universe? EVERYONE'S FAULT! Fault fault fault!

uggggh

:shrug:

oh that's even worse :/

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dear entp,

i love how we riff of each other constantly. i love that we have the same sense of humor and i love how easily you seem to understand my fi stuffs and you delight me constantly with your ti stuffs. :wubbie:

dear esfj,

you are the most caring little person i have ever seen and i adore your sweet lil face. i love how out there you put yourself...how confident and socially aware. it makes me so proud. :wubbie:

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ENFJ,

You are cool as hell and I'm so glad I know another adult woman who loves the same shenanigans I do. Thanks for keepin it real.

Love,

ENFP

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear ESTJ,

Thanks for always being my voice of reason and spitting the cold truth at me in love when I need it. And for being super fun and adventurous! You rule.

Love,

ENFP

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Dear ENFJ,

Just being around you has made things easier on me in difficult times in my life. Thank you for letting me speak my mind and for relentlessly pushing me to accomplish more. When I am around you, I finally let my guard down because I trust in your sense of morality and justice so much.

Honor

Starry

dear fi,

why u crazy all the time

the real world,

jon

Dear The Real World & the robot,

Fi has been forthcoming with regards to its demand and has been patiently awaiting a response from your representatives. Please be advised, however, that with each extension and exceeded deadline, frustration mounts from within the Fi camp to cries of "Crazy? I'll show 'em CRAZY!!!" And many call for this agreement process to be halted entirely. Clearly, it is in everyone's best interests that a resolution and agreement be reached very soon.

Again, we are asking for the immediate removal of the title *Da Shiz of the MBTI* from the ISTPs... at which point we will take 'Fi crazy' down two whole degrees.

Sincerely,
We United in Fi