• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Dear {personality type} ...

W

WALMART

Dear The Real World & the robot,

Fi has been forthcoming with regards to its demand and has been patiently awaiting a response from your representatives. Please be advised, however, that with each extension and exceeded deadline, frustration mounts from within the Fi camp to cries of "Crazy? I'll show 'em CRAZY!!!" And many call for this agreement process to be halted entirely. Clearly, it is in everyone's best interests that a resolution and agreement be reached very soon.

Again, we are asking for the immediate removal of the title *Da Shiz of the MBTI* from the ISTPs... at which point we will take 'Fi crazy' down two whole degrees.

Sincerely,
We United in Fi

never. i'll deal with crazy Fi every day of the week to keep Ti/Se. BRING IT.

best regards,

JTR

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Dear ESFJ,

I miss you in my life! Come back to me. Stop getting tagged every day on Facebook in a photo of you at a pool party - I think it's been happening for a month straight now. I even kind of miss you judging me for random things I do just because it's just a part of our friendship at this point.

Snuggle you soon,
(your one and only) ENFP :hug:

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Dear INTJ,

I love to be in your presence, to talk theories with you, to plan and to plot with you, to prompt you when you're supposed to laugh and nudge you when you shouldn't. I just like being with you.

Ene

Starry

never. i'll deal with crazy Fi every day of the week to keep Ti/Se. BRING IT.

best regards,

JTR

Dear ISTP,

Thank you for giving me a great laugh on a this Friday. It is very much appreciated.

All my best,
ENFP

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Dear INTP,

I like that you lecture me for hours about linguistics, just don't ask me too many follow-up questions, because I have no idea what you're even saying. I'm just glad you feel like you can share what's important to you with me.

Sincerely,

Me

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear entj- I'm so disappointed ugggh. We really should move on. :(
enfp

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear ENTJ,
I am convinced for at least a year now- that you suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD.) http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

I'm not a doctor, but of these symptoms, I've bolded the ones I've either seen or suspected of you:

• Extreme reactions—including panic, depression, rage, or frantic actions—to abandonment, whether real or perceived
  • A pattern of intense and stormy relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, often veering from extreme closeness and love (idealization) to extreme dislike or anger (devaluation)
  • Distorted and unstable self-image or sense of self, which can result in sudden changes in feelings, opinions, values, or plans and goals for the future (such as school or career choices)
  • Impulsive and often dangerous behaviors, such as spending sprees, unsafe sex, substance abuse, reckless driving, and binge eating
  • Recurring suicidal behaviors or threats or self-harming behavior, such as cutting
    [*]Intense and highly changeable moods, with each episode lasting from a few hours to a few days
    [*]Chronic feelings of emptiness and/or boredom
  • Inappropriate, intense anger or problems controlling anger
  • Having stress-related paranoid thoughts or severe dissociative symptoms, such as feeling cut off from oneself, observing oneself from outside the body, or losing touch with reality.

I actually believe I have experienced you being in psychotic episodes more than once.
You need HELP! But first have to realize you have a very serious problem on your hands. :(
I am sorry. And I need to find a way to get this information to you.
You will remain miserable- and make everyone around you miserable- for the rest of your life.

ENFP

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear family member,

You interrupting me really sucks. You do it to me all the time and I just deal with it- fine. But I was talking with my friend I hadn't seen in a really long time- since she tragically lost her loved one in an accident. I had about 2 minutes to talk to her and was only like 1 minute into the conversation. True to form, you steam rolled our conversation over stomething stupid- with no regard for us. I realize you might not have known the gravity of that moment I was having- but it doesn't matter. You are fucking rude and I'm so tired of it. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Irritated ENFP

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear ENTP, seriously? So now you do some work because it involves a fancy trip? How fake can you be? ugggh
ENFP

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear INFP,

Thanks for bein you and shamelessly vibing with me and being excited about things in a cute way.

You're a good friend and I appreciate you.

Sincerely,
ENFP

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear unknown personality / perfect stranger!

THANKYOU for listening to me about my situation. I already feel a huge burden lifted from my shoulders. To tell someone what I've been holding in- is enormously therapeutic! I hope you give me the advice to run for my life. You are the expert. Can't wait to hear back from you.

With sincerity,
ENFP

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear ENTJ,

I'm sorry for blurting what I did that day when you had my back against the wall. And for ever trying to judge you. You really have a heavy fist and I felt attacked- for awhile now- pretty badly, and have been trying to defend myself. I wish you nothing but peace and harmony and hope our friendship can endure. Love, ENFP

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear dad- I don't know what type you were. Hmm, if I had to guess, I might say ENFJ. Or maybe even ENFP.

I miss you so much.
:(
You ALWAYS
always
always
had the right answers for me. You could cure any ailment I had in my head or in my heart.
You knew me so well. My God. You resolved anything and everything I brought to you.
I wish you were here.
I miss you so much.
I miss you so much.
:(
I love you, Dad!
Love, Me

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dear xxFP,

I love you, man. You're my boy. But you have to stop trying to prescribe what how you THINK I am when I KNOW how I am. It's so f*&$ing annoying. Also, accept me as I am. Just because I don't want to partake in the same things you partake in does NOT make my life "sad."

If someone offered me one of my lives for ten of yours, I wouldn't even hesitate to say "hellllll no."

Love, Your INFJ (although you claim me to be xSxJ b/c you love to disagree with me) bro

Dear ENTP,

You know I think you're fascinating. You aren't exactly emotionally mature yet. That's fine. Let that INFJ jerk you around, when there's a perfectly mature INFJ guy right here who thinks the world of you, laughs at all of your jokes, LOVES listening to your Ne, puts his trust in you when he has trouble trusting even his best friends and parents, and will probably bring you places that you haven't even dreamed of in the bedroom, and WANTS to help make your lofty dreams realities.

Just stick THAT INFJ right in the friend zone.

If you want to do something more than just "hang out," give me a call. We'll see if another girl hasn't taken your place by then. I'm patient, but I won't waste my precious life waiting for you.

Otherwise, stop doubting yourself, you're great, I'll see you in another life.

Love,
The INFJ Who Would Have Made You His World.....If You Let Him

Dear INTJ Best Friend Jo,

You are so self-aggrandizing. You aren't nearly as awesome as you think you are. You are the sour grapes that thinks they are sweet. I realized that I want you to do better more than YOU want you to do better. That, sir, is sad. Your ISFJ girlfriend sucks. You are only 23, how can you even be with a girl who always complains about everyone and everything and has 0 sex drive? What the hell is the matter with you? You call it "love," I call it "I got a girl with a pretty face, so I'm set for life -- a lie to oneself." Get a job, find a way to move out of your house, stop spending every penny you get on weed, stop the drinking, go to a gym and actually break a sweat, and wake up earlier than 10 everyday. Also, get your gatdamn license. Here's another grand idea: GET RID OF THAT DAMNED GIRLFRIEND! Your problems stacked with her problems are just MORE problems on your plate. She doesn't help you. She enables you. And you enable her. But you are both so emotionally and mentally immature you can't even see it.

You know that you ONLY have to say the word and I'll be there to help you. But I'm done helping you because I want to help you. YOU need to want to help YOU.

Love,
Your INFJ Best Friend of 16 Years

P.S. I know where you get your self-aggrandizing from. See your mother.

Dear INTJ Best Friend Ja,

Keep doing what you're doing. You stuck with me through high school, even when I wanted to kick you to the curb. Thanks for that. You're the best friend a guy could have. I trust you with my life and my entire family's life. You are going to make a kickass doctor some day.

Love,
Your INFJ Best Friend

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dear TC,

You're BACK! I missed you!

Love, Azul

:wink:

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear anon, I miss you. Love, ENFP

Haven

Blind Guardian
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
hey ISTJ, relax, this shit isn't going to fall apart as long as there's breath left in us

hey INTJ, your standards are impossible so instead of trying I'm going to piss you off on purpose

hey ISFP, keep being yourself dude

hey ENTP that was a pretty crazy night last night eh?

hey INTP, I need some help with some programming

hey ESTJ, I'm glad we agree everyone is retarded

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Dear ENFPs thanks for existing :)

AzulEyes

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
dear anon,

200.gif

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dear Extroverts

Please stop talking during quiet time.Normal business hours are Mon- Fri 9am-5pm. For weekend service please make reservations in advance.

Love, The Introverted J's