• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Do I seem like an ENFP? (Video)

Starry

Well you better not ask him for gas money, cuz he's gonna need it to get right back to ENTP land.

It surprises me for some reason that you think MQ is ENTP. Okay, well maybe not. I'm just thinking of the countless times I've seen people insist you were ENFP...and I always knew there was no way in hell that was true haha :wink:

I think you two currently vibe like each other's respective types for similar reasons... although if I was going to mistype The Magic One I'd at least go with INTP :)

I agree he has high Ti usage

*the amount of auto corrects I had to correct in this post was staggering.

The Great One

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
It surprises me for some reason that you think MQ is ENTP. Okay, well maybe not. I'm just thinking of the countless times I've seen people insist you were ENFP...and I always knew there was no way in hell that was true haha :wink:

I think you two currently vibe like each other's respective types for similar reasons... although if I was going to mistype The Magic One I'd at least go with INTP :)

I agree he has high Ti usage

*the amount of auto corrects I had to correct in this post was staggering.

Exactly he uses too much Ti to be ENFP.

Starry

Exactly he uses too much Ti to be ENFP.

Okay well...you use too little Ti to be Thinker...ENFP. <-TOTAL BURN whoo I am on fire and bringin the word 'burn' back from the dead...

fwiw it's not even remotely uncommon for a true ENFP to make high use of Ti - I do.

You: Ne>Ni>Fe>Ti
Me: Ne>Ni>Fi>Ti

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ill probably change back to ENFP, since I still see a lot of that F in me.
I just think the roles I force myself to conform to drive me a little crazy sometimes. You know, you have to conform sometimes, though...even if it hurts...

NO YOU DON'T! The most empowering thing I've ever done is tried to cast off any expectations of roles of ways of being that I've internalized. I'm a woman and a wife. I don't need to feel like a bad person for having a messy house and choosing to prioritize other things over cleaning it. I don't need to look hot all the time. I am a professional. I don't need to be detail-oriented to be a good speech therapist. I don't need my papers on my desk to be neat and organized to be good at my job. You're you and that's beautiful and good. F all the expectations and free yourself to do you. You're way better at it than at being some contrived version of what you think you should be, and you'll feel way better in your skin. :hug:

Honor

girl with a pretty smile
MBTI Type
?
Instinctual Variant
so
Ill probably change back to ENFP, since I still see a lot of that F in me.
I just think the roles I force myself to conform to drive me a little crazy sometimes. You know, you have to conform sometimes, though...even if it hurts...
I'm with nicolita on this one. I've been in a lot of environments where people who aren't strong S types and/or strong J types have to conform, either because those types are in the majority or because they're in a position of power. Don't let people convince you that they should set the standards for you instead of you.

Also, to be clear, I've seen NPs become dictatorial about how other people should behave too. I mention that because I'm promoting a lack of trying to make everyone else more like yourself rather than a lack of Ns and Ps becoming more like Ss and Js.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I feel like a bit of a downer compared to most ENFPs on youtube who are all WACKY(!) and shit, makes me wonder if I have Se-Ni instead of Ne. I relate to their energy, but something seems off. What do you think?

I smack my lips alot.

I missed the video...
May I ask why it was removed?