• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] Fe/Fi Behaviour Question

Lykourgus

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Is it Fe to analyze your emotions by imagining yourself putting them into words to someone else? To me, it often happens to be a person I desperately want to share those emotions with but never do so. It seems to be a strategy I use to objectively analyze emotions. Essentially letting myself live those emotions in my head, and then take me out of those emotions to analyze them quasi-objectively. I also use music for that: to let myself live those emotions and then use the data I've accumulated to put that into perspective. Which would suggest some amount of Fi rather than Fe. But using a person as a catalyst puts me into a bit of a functional pickle.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited: