• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NFs - adopt an NT (MBTI exchange program)

adopt an NT into the NF folds

• ENTJ

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • INTJ

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • ENTP

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • INTP

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • non of them can feel like a true NF!

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
entps seem the most nf to me but maybe it's a rare few clouding my head.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Rex, you can fold my clothes. Just don't whine about it because that would be 'emotional expression'. You wouldn't want to seem like a woman, would you?:mad:

This comment seems problematic, but at least it's not as misogynistic as an INTx dating thread. I suppose we can rest easy.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:doh: Damn. Thought that was raisins.

If you could just keep your eyes off the man behind the curtain, you'd see that either way we're talking about produce that was natural, organic, and (mostly) gluten-free.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
as the first step, you will have to pick an NT to adopt into the NF family.
This should be done by individual, not by type. All xNTy's are not the same.

It's funny, I thought most NTs had to work hard for their NT-card. Looks like a card won't even get you anywhere with NFs. We just *know* :coffee:
We get it just by being ourselves (of course, that usually involves some level of industry), and shop very judiciously in NF-land.

I need someone to do the housework and laundry. INTJ?
ISFJ.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have decided that i am not sure. :smile:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:popc1:

It's funny, I thought most NTs had to work hard for their NT-card. Looks like a card won't even get you anywhere with NFs. We just *know* :coffee:

Where did you get this from? Maybe it looks like work for you. Trust me, I tried to be an NF once upon a time, and that was much harder than whatever I had to do to get my NT card.

What frightens me about this adoption program is that my intuition tells me that some of the NFs love to operate under the assumption that NTs are just depressed NFs. No, we're actually not.

Some of us are depressed, but that has nothing to do with us not acting like NFs.

What will happen if the NFs will take it upon themselves to try and teach us how to taste the fruit of life? Will they become enraged with us once we're not cooperating with all the hard work they're doing for us (even though we never solicited their help and may have even told them not to)? Will they realize that we may not want to eat the same fruit?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ

Fi is closest to the surface for them.

R

Riva

By considering the 3 infj friends I have, if I was given the choice I would have chosen intj. No matter how bad things might get get have the ability utilize their recources the best out of any mbti type. When I mean recources I meant not only the tangible. Time, energy, brains etc they ulilize to the best. Add to it they are extremely 'helpful' individuals. They maybe rude, they maybe blunt, they maybe condescending, stubborn and they maybe emotionally inexpressive but helpful, responsible and caring they and thats how they show they care. Due to these qualities they make wonderful children, partners and 'probably' parents (i don't recall knowing any intj parents). Also they are the most dependable people I know and wouldn't turn someone away even if not a friend. Not out of love, it's their ability to quickly read their situation and decide whether they have the time/ability to help.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I'm an NT I would like to be adopted by an ENFP and shown the wondrous ways of Fi and how to develop inner peace. If I'm an NF I'll adopt an INTP and show them the wondrous ways of Ni.

Edit: And please teach me to write poetry.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can I please, please be an INFP? I promise I'll deflect all of my life's problems onto others and never take any sort of personal responsibility.

Wait a sec, lemme go listen to some Death Cab for Cutie and I'll be right back.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
By the end of the program, I'll become a vegan, learn how to hug trees, become a horoscope enthusiast, and eventually join a hipster cult.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm sorry, I can only accept poetry framed in the form of hilarious cat gifs. Your signature also needs an inspirational quote of some kind.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
By the end of the program, I'll become a vegan, learn how to hug trees, become a horoscope enthusiast, and eventually join a hipster cult.

Also, you'll have a tumblr filled with depressing quotes and soul-crushing gifs from movies.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I bet there are some NT's who already do that.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4

Ay...yai...yai...no, no...according to this criteria I am a bad NF and perhaps I am not different enough from NTs to adopt one. Oh, my. I don't like astrology. I'm not a vegan and I don't belong to a hipster cult...BUT ....I DO hug trees! You can't climb them if you don't hug them, and since I'm a mythical creature that lives in the woods, you know I climb trees.