• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Thinking out loud: Introverts do it too, don't they?

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
I do that during intricate problem-solving.

e.g:

"How can I use this to achieve that?"

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes I do it with unsuspecting victims who become my sounding board. I end up drawing conclusions on my own and leaving them confused.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not later than last Friday I was talking to a guy I saw for the very first time (a friend of a friend).

Suddenly I was expressing something about some disagreement between two friends last week.

And he answered me : "Well I am more of an introvert and very often when I go back home or even some days later I think about what I could have said". He laughs "But then, it is too late...."

To which I answered back : "Well then we are very different, I am not this way!"

And I was thinking to myself " I really prefer thinking about something to say to someone for (my own) specific reasons in the future. "

Last edited: