• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Te] Being trolled by inferior function (Te). Could anybody help?

Standuble

Hello, there are many good posts here and I am sorry to say I only skim read most of the posts. I have also been fighting the urge to not post and let it sink down the page and into oblivion. I will try and read it more in depth if I can and offer more constructive feedback later.

One thing I will say though (which I did not articulate) is that I do not think it is Ne. My reasons are dare I say perhaps irrational and non-nonsensical but I "feel" Ne different to what I mentioned in the original post. When I am thinking about the aforementioned in the OP it creates a sense in my mind of being cold, solid and mechanical. As if I am seeing exposed bone. It also creates a feeling (when I'm overdoing it) as if my brain was an overheating circuit board. It is very removed from how I experience Fi - which is like a multi-coloured gas floating around. The problem is that Ne just isn't experienced as something "alien" like that. When I get excited over possibilities it causes me to feel passionate in a way which is congruent to my core but the aforementioned feels in-congruent (and completely incompatible) with my core. Rather than it flowing nicely it's as if there are obstacles and hurdles which need to be overcome.