• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP World!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am very aware that, at least according to society's standards, the current model for a perfect person is ESTJ. What if the majority of the world was ENFP?

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It would look like Katamari. Weird and beautiful! :laugh:

Katamari-katamari-1103245_1280_1024.jpg

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would look like Katamari. Weird and beautiful! :laugh:

Katamari-katamari-1103245_1280_1024.jpg

LOL…
I agree…

At first I was thinking something more like Disney World, except everywhere!

ESTJ's, an rare minority in that world, would probably be labeled as having Dictorial-Sociopathic-Conformative-Disorder (DSCD). But then again, with less Te-Si in the world, there would be less labels.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LOL…
I agree…

At first I was thinking something more like Disney World, except everywhere!

ESTJ's, an rare minority in that world, would probably be labeled as having Dictorial-Sociopathic-Conformative-Disorder (DSCD). But then again, with less Te-Si in the world, there would be less labels.
What do you think? [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] [MENTION=5684]Elfboy[/MENTION]

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It would be like Disney World with everything half-finished. In most all careers, there'd be specializations of "finishers." Or, quitting things whenever you feel like it would become a virtue. Books with proper endings would be scoffed at.

ENFP's would have more competition for the limelight, causing antics and drama to increase on a global scale. And there'd be a bunch of whining little dirtbags mad that they couldn't be the center of attention.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also, fuck disney world.

Starry

also, fuck disney world.

blas·phe·my
ˈblasfəmē/

noun

-the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.
"he was detained on charges of blasphemy"

synonyms: profanity, sacrilege, irreligion, irreverence, taking the Lord's name in vain, swearing, curse, cursing, impiety, desecration; archaicexecration

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
also, fuck disney world.

That's what you and your kindred would do to Disney World, isn't it? You'd be setting up a roller coaster to take you to work everyday, and half-way through, you'd say "Fuck it. I want to stay home and knit sweaters. But not whole sweaters. Just half ones."

I think I would enjoy this place.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I am very aware that, at least according to society's standards, the current model for a perfect person is ESTJ. What if the majority of the world was ENFP?

Why do you think they are the perfect person?

If the world was mostly ENFP's, nothing would ever get done, huge amounts of money would be spent on nothing, it would rain glitter, the sun would be a disco ball and crying and drama would be Olympic sports.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
blas·phe·my
ˈblasfəmē/

noun

-the act or offense of speaking sacrilegiously about God or sacred things; profane talk.
"he was detained on charges of blasphemy"

synonyms: profanity, sacrilege, irreligion, irreverence, taking the Lord's name in vain, swearing, curse, cursing, impiety, desecration; archaicexecration

images

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
If the world was mostly ENFP's, nothing would ever get done, huge amounts of money would be spent on nothing, it would rain glitter, the sun would be a disco ball and crying and drama would be Olympic sports.

"A disco ball in the sky? Pretty! INTJ's have the best ideas! We need 10. Now get to work."

With ENFP's in charge, we could no longer call this planet "Earth." It'd need a new name, something like "planet MEEEEEE!"
"No, no. It can't be planet MEEEEE! as in you. It planet MEEEE! as in MEEEE!"
"MEEEE!"
"No MEEEE!"