• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What happens when NF explodes?

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
See, I was raised believing that intentionally hurting another person was the worst thing anyone could ever do. I always end up in the middle of other peoples' fights. If I see a situation which I think is unfair or wrong, I cannot stop myself from jumping in the middle and attempting to prevent anyone getting hurt.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
See, I was raised believing that intentionally hurting another person was the worst thing anyone could ever do. I always end up in the middle of other peoples' fights. If I see a situation which I think is unfair or wrong, I cannot stop myself from jumping in the middle and attempting to prevent anyone getting hurt.
Here's your dreamjob: bodyguard

tibby

MBTI Type
fool
Translation: She will eat your eyes for breakfast but will forget as the digestion gets rid of the evidence.

they give me stomach ache

VissralNaction

MBTI Type
INFJ
Ditto this entire thread. I've had to learn to not expect the world to be so perfect, and to take my own space for myself.

I don't like it when my normally kind, understanding, and accepting nature is taken for granted, misused, or overlooked. At those times, I feel the need to make a point that I CHOOSE to be that way, and that I don't HAVE to be.

My wife is an ENFJ who doesn't hide her feelings at all, and is prone to speak without thinking. We have had some EPIC blowouts! Earth-rocking, societally-harming, reputation-damaging, no-holds-barred blowouts. ☠

We now live in separate houses and love each other very much. :)

♥ Thinking of my wife now. Yum. ♥

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to the forums Vissral.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can be pretty nuclear when it does finally happen... I say finally cos usually I don't have the hormones or patience to get mad!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ditto this entire thread. I've had to learn to not expect the world to be so perfect, and to take my own space for myself.

I don't like it when my normally kind, understanding, and accepting nature is taken for granted, misused, or overlooked. At those times, I feel the need to make a point that I CHOOSE to be that way, and that I don't HAVE to be.

My wife is an ENFJ who doesn't hide her feelings at all, and is prone to speak without thinking. We have had some EPIC blowouts! Earth-rocking, societally-harming, reputation-damaging, no-holds-barred blowouts. ☠

We now live in separate houses and love each other very much. :)

♥ Thinking of my wife now. Yum. ♥

omg...what a cute first post! i love that you live in separate houses! that is hysterical!

hi! and welcome! :D

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You guys know the viking beserkers -That's me past the point of no return. It's only happening twice in memory, and friends have said that was truly terrifying to see me in that state. The first time, I nearly slugged a girl, because enough was enough. She was hassling me over something personal, and I had warned her, and warned her, and then tried to leave, because I knew I was getting too angry. Of course the silly bitch followed me. Four guys had to hold me back. I, to this day, still get distinct pleasure from the fear in her eyes every time she saw me after that. That's terrible isn't it? I had people asking me how I did it (she had a reputation for being the town bitch).

The second time, I was out with friends, and these guys followed us, as one of them wanted to sleep with one of my friends. We had told them to get lost, and they followed us from bar to bar, insulting all of us. Finally we stopped at bar, and the guy bailed up my friend against the wall. We managed to get him off and we went to the beer garden. I went to the bar to get drinks, and the guy asked me where all my friends were. I told him in no uncertain terms what he could do to himself. By then, two of my male friends, had come out to look for me just in time to see the guy take a swipe at me (he missed) and my friends grabbed me before I launched myself at his throat. Then finally the bodyguards appeared. I was so angry, I was attempting to take out 5ft 10' guy who was built, and I'm only five four (I had big boots on, that would helped maybe).
Actually that time really freaked me out, when I reliesed what I had attempted to do, because the guy could have hurt me.

laintpe

Summer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My closest friend, an INFJ (well, he's debating that right now), is a very approachable, easy-to-talk-to, nice person; however, when he gets angry (it's not often), it is scary. I don't know if it is because his face typically looks friendly, or because he laughs often, or just because his face depicts what he is thinking/feeling, but the combination of the sudden angry face and unsettling silence is unnerving. i just wait for the explosion, in fear.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
i just wait for the explosion, in fear.

I was talking about this topic with my isfj friend, who admitted to trying to shield me from seeing the things she knows are bound to trigger me off, because she says it frightens her to see me in a rage.

Not frightened for herself, but because things like their size, or their weapon won't put me off once I've gone loco coco.

That's alot of pressure placed on her to try to keep me safe, I've got to calm down around her more consiously now because I hate that she feels afraid.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My female friend, mentioned in my second story started doing that, afterwards. Not because she was frightened of me, she was frightened for me.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay, that was funny!

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Usually I say really biting things and maybe kick the wall, scream, or throw something. At worst I might hit someone... but I don't really fight so much as hit once and then freeze up. That last one is probably something that will get me killed one day. :(

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I unconsciously figure out the thing that will hurt them most for me to say and then say it. It cuts the argument short and I temporarily feel that I have won.

... but oh the guilt that follows.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Did someone made the nasty comment yet ? :D

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram