• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The TypoC Gallery - share your art!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Fantastic Brainsy :D

These pieces are really interesting to me and, if your other work tends to follow these sorts of patterns as evident here, it looks like you tend to see the world through these static shapes and figures that you recognize as their objective counterparts, but impart your own understanding into it. The tree is recognizably a tree, but isn't a "tree". Such is the same with the fish. Very cool, bro. :happy2:

Why haven't you shared this artwork before?! The Typo C Art Gallery needs an installation of Cat Brainz immediately!

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
So I painted this...

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have had a pretty long dry spell in this first 1/3 of the year, without much output. Usually it IS the lowest output part of any given year for me, but this year I think especially is dry. Too, I think I went over a creative hump last year and now I have a much different idea of what is and isn't good from my pov, and I was so prolific the past few years and I just have very few ideas lately.

But this is one of maybe only 5 or 6 paintings this year that I consider a success.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here are my works that I've been making and selling :D

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know I've been talking about my artistic here for a while now...

So without further ado here's an original Neal Caffreynated painting :cool: Hope you'll like it!

43288540761_6b6483e12d_m_d.jpg

scarlettlove

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I commented previously that my current favorite media are watercolors on the poll "Which art medium is your personal fave to both work with and look at?", so I share two of my aquarelle paintings.

Aquarelles.jpg

Aquarelles2.jpg